Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I didn't say it had to be a lets go styled game to be a 3rd version remake. Anyway it could be that they really don't want to do BFs anymore but if they ever do intend to remake 3rd versions and the emerald remake doesn't have the BF I give full permission to riot, I'll join in even lol.
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Outside of HGSS having crystal content (and even then hgss is largely an exception) we do have evidence that they are remaking 3rd versions... Lets go pikachu is a yellow remake (especially since the Japanese name for yellow is special pikachu edition) and or as hints an awful lot at emerald...
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So they can sell you the Crystal, Emerald and Platinum remakes in 10 years is my best guess. I think its stupid too but its my beat way of trying to get behind gamefreaks mindset on why they'd be so faithful to RS and DP over their 3rd versions. Altough I wonder how they'll handle BW 2 and...
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

But are remakes supposed to be definitive versions? Thats what 3rd versions and DX versions are for. Should this have been platinum remakes since that was the "dx" sinnoh version? Maybe, its hard to argue against that but to say that remakes should be definitive versions with all content from...
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Thing is remakes were never stated to be definitive versions of a region or game. They were remakes first and foremost of the game they were remaking not a sinnoh DX edition. And in this case it was to remake dp. Lets go didn't include the sevi islands because it wasn't a frlg remake but watch...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't know where you got that info when our leaker only got up to the 8th gym before going dark on us.
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

For me its the tweet where they emphasized "when they say faithful they mean FAITHFUL" which would mean literally so faithful that there's nothing new what so ever.
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Centro is even more full of bs. Saying before the direct "when they say faithful they mean FAITHFUL" Ok well even if it wasn't much there was a decent amount of changes so nah get out of here centro
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

My screen shot says 10:11 and that the tweet was 15 minutes ago so about 9:56 am (est)
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Google translate: It seems to be confirmed for the new forms of Dialga / Palkia in # PokémonBDSP. After that I don't know if it will be a First-form or Mega or something. To see Wednesday what is unveiled Has since been deleted
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Most leaks aren't trustworthy until after some info in it has been verified. Like the Affleck leak that was confirmed bit by bit. Also mistakes are typos like him saying "pure fighter" not predicting a direct and being entirely wrong.
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So we can finally say all these leakers are full of BS. They took the easy guesses (dp remake, E3 direct either at or before e3) then game freak gave them the middle finger. There was no direct before or even at e3, and while they got the easy guess of dp remakes the fact that they did not know...
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mentioned it but if I did something like thay I'd tell you guys and post it here lol.
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh a trailer before e3...kind of like how we have gotten one every year there was a new pokemon game coming out that year. Xy (faires revealed) Oras ( starter megas shown) Sun and moon ( there was a trailer just forgot what it was exactly about) USUM (revealed) LGPE (demo) Swsh (wild...
Back
Top Bottom