Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

The idea that the games need to come out every 3 years needs to die. Outside of VGC getting a little stale there's no reason for it. The anime can do its own thing when there's a lack of content. Orange islands and the battle frontier are proof. Gen 8's and now gen 9's anime only seem to loosely...
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

This. As a fan that was on and off the anime, I didn't watch BW because Ash was forcibly regressed and it felt like there was no real progression for his character. XY got me to watch a little once I hears they made him much closer to his DP self. Then when I heard SM was about "graduating like...
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

I mean...you're right. I watched the ending few episodes, same with xy&z. I tried the beginning of xy and couldn't really get into it. How did SM write them? If it was good, I'm surprised how poorly they were written this season, which I did mostly keep up with.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Sounds like Arven and Nemona.
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Exactly, the anime is mainly for kids. Yeah it's sad 25 year end of a journey for us. But a kid born in 2013? They've had Ash for what 4-5 years? The anime has been running too long for kids today to even get the weight of him beating Leon or hell Cynthia. They probably saw Shigeru and said...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

Sad to see Ash go, but happy his journey with us finally comes to a satisfying conclusion. I've been saying we can't follow Ash forever and keep resetting him for awhile now, at some point we needed his story to come to a climax. Some hopes for this new anime New protagonist has a satisfying...
Back
Top Bottom