• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

@ShinyFlareon immediately pegged it as resembling some kind of Egyptian inspired scale armor and headdress. I can kind of see it. Either way, I am so so so so so so so so so so so s os os so so so s os so so sos so so sos so so happy to finally have a dragon/fighting type. I don't care about...
  2. Falconwing

Here is the Bulbagarden Official Breakdown of Coro Coro.
  3. Falconwing

So GameXplain and I weighed in on our thoughts on Coro Coro this month.
  4. Falconwing

I'm gonna say it's a fighting/poison type with some kind of water based ability.
  5. Falconwing

I'll see your cumberpunch and raise you a Cucussion.
  6. Falconwing

Man, I hope they don't show any more pokemon until they do the second stage starters. We've seen enough to get a sense for what Alola has to offer. I don't want to see any more XD
  7. Falconwing

It is very odd that we haven't learned much about the region itself beyond our first island. I'm optimistic that this next issue with cover it as promised, but I worry it won't be as in depth as we're hoping. For example, we've seen pretty much all of Melemele Island at this point, but we...
  8. Falconwing

@Soki Sadly, it appears it was not meant to be.
  9. Falconwing

No. We are not calling it that. That is a terrible pun even by Pokemon standards.
  10. Falconwing

Yes, it is terrifying
  11. Falconwing

It has been made aware to me that the new ghost/fairy is our ghost bedsheet pokemon. It is a pokemon that wears a dollar store Halloween costume. My opinion has changed. I love it.
  12. Falconwing

So, apparently the bear can kill you by hugging you to death? Oh dear Arceus, it's Lenny from Of Mice and Men. I hate Of Mice and Men. I do appreciate the unique typing of Mimichu (fan name), but I can't say that it's something I definitely want to use. I am curious what its bio says.
  13. Falconwing

After having looked at the Pokemon more I can't say I dislike them, but I can easily see them being the new whipping boys of Gen 7. Move over, Trubbish.
  14. Falconwing

Well, it looks like Coro Coro is beginning to leak... Though what I'm seeing here I can't quite explain. The one on the left (still working on translating stuff) seems to be possible a ghost-type mimic?
  15. Falconwing

Based on history we are likely 3-4 days away from coro coro previews being uploaded. I'm seeing a lot of people get twitchy with anticipation again, so I'm just letting you know here and now. There always exists the chance we could get scans earlier or later (earliest I recall is the 9th), but...
  16. Falconwing

At this point I imagine Hala will be revealed to be the champion. He fits the profile. However, that means he may go unexplained for quite a while.
  17. Falconwing

I'm going to caution against suspecting this too strongly only because flebebe exists. So Geodog shares a secret with the starters? Alchemy evolution!
  18. Falconwing

Just checked. No pokemon that I can see evolve and gain the normal type.
  19. Falconwing

Well duh Coro Coro was going to have Geodog in it. That dog is in the starting town which is likely to be shown off on Tuesday. Why didn't I think of that. Interesting pokemon to say the least. I hearby petition that Nekkoala becomes Archaic's new avatar.
  20. Falconwing

I think that since we've got the region map they may do a two page spread like they used to, but I can't imagine there being much in the way of new info.
Back
Top Bottom