• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

Generation VII confirmed!

It is becoming increasingly harder to not want to solo the rest of my Sun run with Mudsdale. This guy is ridiculously powerful for the main game.
  2. Falconwing

Yeah, I'm not sure I liked the Z-crystals replacing the gym badges. As cool as it was to see my collection of crystals grow on the save screen, they don't feel as special or as iconic as badges do. I don't feel inclined to go purchase a set of full Z-crystal to hang in my badge collection.
  3. Falconwing

I like how involved the Trial Captains seem to be, and I love the fact that we FINALLY get personality in our entire Elite 4. I really hope this style of making major NPCs fit into the world better makes a return in future games. I think it's still far from perfect, but it's definitely a step in...
  4. Falconwing

Well, Kelsey got to the league last night and found that three of the Elite Four were women and commented on it. I'm actually pretty glad for that. Pokemon isn't the most progressive of series but every now and then they decide to throw a little love at different groups. Granted, this group...
  5. Falconwing

As the game is designed for standard play to be a 6-mon team it can't really be called a failure on the game's part for not being balanced around Solo-mon runs. I did a mostly Solo-mon run of Alpha Sapphire with a Houndoom (and an underleveled Sceptile when double battles showed up) and found...
  6. Falconwing

When the entire community saw the Aether foundation and collectively went "Yep, they're evil" I think it's safe to say it was never meant to be a surprise.
  7. Falconwing

Yep, that is indeed true. I kind of like it but it's been annoying at times as well.
  8. Falconwing

I'm really enjoying Sun and Moon but good lord is that opening terrible. A lot of story and characterization certainly, but the constant cut scenes and lack of actual gameplay really started to grate on me. Every time the game let me go I almost didn't want to go to the next check mark...
  9. Falconwing

Well, the problem is that the cross symbol is used by all the trial captains we've seen thus far. One badge for the whole region, or even just one per island would make me a little sad.
  10. Falconwing

I think I'd be okay with that. I'm not opposed to the island challenge concept that we're getting but I do hope that the traditional gym format still sticks around in some capacity. I have a growing collection of badges I want to keep adding to.
  11. Falconwing

Eh, even Rustboro is stretching it. It was well established that the Stones have a fondness for rocks and fossils and the helix pattern is a visually interesting one. I know a lot of fans ran with the idea of it and maaaaaaaybe it was a reference that GF slipped in (TPP did happen the same year...
  12. Falconwing

Considering they were already working on Alola during ORAS... I mean, really I think it's just a palm tree despite my joking on Twitter.
  13. Falconwing

I wouldn't really call it a leak so much as a rumor. The word on the street is that GameFreak has an in-house developed Pokemon title ready to go for the NX. But I wouldn't expect it to be a part of Gen 7 but rather a spinoff title of some kind.
  14. Falconwing

If Mega Altaria does not get Fluffy I will be very, very cross. My nickname for it is literally "Mega Fluffy"
  15. Falconwing

I'm imagining all the different brands you'd have... BulbaCola Pyro BulbaCola Hydro BulbaCola LiveWire BulbaCola Root I can keep going.
  16. Falconwing

Do you ever wonder what these guys do with these things? Are they just avid collectors who have nothing better to do than to admire their collection and train pokemon?
  17. Falconwing

Well, it's not the bottle caps themselves. It's the dude who has an obsession with they. The guy with the really unfortunate name.
  18. Falconwing

Oh lovely. Now Pokemon gets to join Zelda in having three confusing timelines XD Honestly, it would not surprise me if this was inspired in part by Fallout, though bottle cap collecting is a legitimate hobby.
  19. Falconwing

Basically, to borrow from GO, have a meter that builds up over battles based on damage dealt and taken. That way you don't have to worry about it when fighting random battles but it can be a helpful move to pull out in boss battles. Really, I'll take anything that has an action economy cost to...
  20. Falconwing

Personally, I'm hoping the FlashyDanceMoves (trademark pending) work akin to a Limit Break. Part of the issue I had with mega evolutions is that in-game there was no reason to not use one. In some cases in VGC and Smogon Tiers there's very little reason to not have one either.
Back
Top Bottom