Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Actually, we know there's at least 4. Yungoos, Grubbin, and Pikipeck were all tweeted out by @pokemon (or in Grubbin's case, after the presentation). They had them prepped ahead of time because they didn't know what pokemon the demonstrators would find. Add in Ledyba and there's our first 4.
  2. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Can't really show exactly where, but it was adjacent to the ferry terminal on the island to the right of Melemele.
  3. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Saw a video the other day about one of the islands having stairs that lead down into the ocean. While I'm not going to be so quick as to assume this means an underwater city (for example, the Havanna docks have stairs on them leading down to the water) I'm curious what everyone else thinks.
  4. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Are you suggesting the white structure in Alola's sea is Ancient Hyrule? XD
  5. Falconwing

The Alola Region

See those blue structures on the waterfront of each island?
  6. Falconwing

The Alola Region

I'm having this wonderful mental image of the US government hinting at DP remakes since 1887. Honestly, unless they impose incredibly ridiculous road blocks I don't see why we can't free roam our home island. In fact, the Alola region is not set up for linear travel at all.
  7. Falconwing

The Alola Region

It appears to quite clearly be a forested hill to me. I was neither hyperactive nor blind. Many pokemon games feature a path leading into a forest and presenting it as being some dark hole.
  8. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Just an FYI for everyone, I merged in the other Alola Region thread to keep the conversation centralized here. Carry on.
  9. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Eh, the map makes it clear to me we're not surfing between islands. Probably going to be a ferry or something. EDIT: Yeah, there are ferry terminals or docks on every island. No surfing this time.
  10. Falconwing

The Alola Region

This region looks like it will easily be my new favorite, or at least close to it. It has a lot to live up to, but I've already found a few locales I really want to go explore. And Mauna Kea looks like a really impressive mountain to climb.
  11. Falconwing

The Alola Region

As far as I know Oahu no longer has any volcanic activity. We may need to wait until the big island to get into our fire heavy area. Which is personally fine by me. Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh all had mid-game areas where you would find large amounts of fire types.
  12. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Calling it a US region is technically correct, but Hawaii and New York are like... Night and day. I think the resetting of routes is justified. Now to see if Alola has interstates.
  13. Falconwing

The Alola Region

In case no one has seen this yet.
  14. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Why did I think that Honolulu was on the big island? I think I'm crazy. But hey, now I know where the ice pirtion of the map is. To Mauna Kea!
  15. Falconwing

The Alola Region

If someone can show me how there are possibly 8 different cities on that map, then I'll accept we're stuck on the big island. However, I think it very clear we will be traveling across the entire island chain throughout the game. From the looks of it, we may even have a surfing path headed south.
  16. Falconwing

The Alola Region

That's definitely the island of Hawaii, also known as the Big Island. I think it's only logical that we will be traveling to the others over the course of the game, but I suppose they don't want to play that up yet
  17. Falconwing

The Alola Region

We need our own ship at this point.
  18. Falconwing

The Alola Region

But then Coronet would have been Rainier and we'd have had to go to YAKIMA! As a point of order, considering the lasting tension between Japan and Russia since WWII, don't ever get your hopes up for a russian inspired region.
  19. Falconwing

The Alola Region

Hawaii is actually only a couple thousand square miles smaller than the Kanto region of Japan. But certainly a great deal larger than New York City.
  20. Falconwing

The Alola Region

I think the problem is that this interpretation works for any arid environment.
Back
Top Bottom