Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

By the end of the main game my team was at level 60. It took over 40 hours to get that far. Training up to level 100 for hyper training is going to be a pain. However, the exp share and the Gen V exp system did make for an overall more challenging game and I did appreciate that.
  2. Falconwing

Two things I want to correct in this because they are often overlooked in these discussions. 1. It's not highly unlikely, it's flat out impossible that GF are not currently working on something (almost certainly a Pokemon games unless they want more horse poker). This is their job, their...
  3. Falconwing

I think you guys are reading too much into him using Yellow as an example. Generation 1 is the easiest Pokemon generation to reference and Yellow is commonly believed to be a standard third version by most people, especially those that are not super into the series. When you get down to it each...
  4. Falconwing

Well, currently it IS dummied out data. More likely we'll see a January or February announcement. I say January only because there's a chance it could be tacked onto the big Switch discussion.
  5. Falconwing

Hmm, that's something to consider actually. Would a switch to the Switch raise the price of Pokemon Stars from $40 to $60?
  6. Falconwing

That's true. We could. It would be unprecedented and we'd end up with at least one, likely two break years before the next Pokemon release, but there's nothing saying it can't be done.
  7. Falconwing

I would most certainly hope that the developers, designers, and coders of the games would realize that the feature they were developing and putting into the game might not be able to be run on the current hardware.
  8. Falconwing

It's pretty common for large ideas in game development to see progress made and then get cut. Sun and Moon already have another example in the form of the golf course
  9. Falconwing

People expected a Z version because of Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum (even though Yellow shouldn't count). Everyone thought that BW2 was a fluke. Z to pair with XY made perfect sense. No one expected us to get nothing. That's the only reason that Z was such a popular idea. Look back to...
  10. Falconwing

I would literally buy Stars just to have a Rockruff follow me around everywhere.
  11. Falconwing

A lot of legendary backstories aren't given much explanation. I think the only reason we put Zygarde on this narrative pedestal is because it feels like it should have more explanation. But it could be just like so many other legendaries; whispers in the background and nothing more.
  12. Falconwing

I mean, I get that the Hawaiian islands are constantly growing and sinking due to changes in volcanic activity, but I'm not sure we should expect whole new islands to pop up. That would require a drastic rework of the game's structure. Also, I still found it weird how the 3 year difference...
  13. Falconwing

I don't think that's particularly fair given that we've had the exact same thing happen before. Given that the Switch will allow for more data to be stored on cartridges. There is the chance at including a secondary region. However, I do not think it will be Kalos or Kanto if that is the case...
  14. Falconwing

No game in history has failed to sell because someone had to buy the console for it. That is a rule that applies to literally every video game ever. As for Bank compatibility, that's easily solved. Download the Bank off of the eshop to your Switch. It's all Cloud based.
  15. Falconwing

Stars being sold on the 3DS and the Switch would be a terrible idea from a marketing perspective, at least at first. Let's take Smash Bros fro example. Smash Bros 3DS sold well, but everyone who had ever played Smash Bros before played it on console. That is what they were used to. And when...
  16. Falconwing

That's enough. We're moving on.
  17. Falconwing

Well, in all fairness Yveltal and Xerneas haven't been around long enough to appear in multiple games like other legendaries. I suspect that if Zygarde is expanded on we'll see a stronger connection within the trio, but they've had years to establish that already.
  18. Falconwing

Everyone, settle down. Now. Alexander, I'm going to ask that if you are going to make such statements that you explain why you believe this to be the case. Currently there is no reason to expect such drastic and unprecedented changes.
  19. Falconwing

I... said that? I'm not sure I understand the reply.
  20. Falconwing

Also, cutting the dancing animation kind of kills the lore aspect of the move. Since it's only ever done once per battle I don't think it's that big of a nuisance.
Back
Top Bottom