Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Then I think you're alright. I don't actually recall off hand if there were any time sensitive events in FRLG. I can't explain the sudden outage though I vaguely recall a similar instance with my original silver cart. My hope is someone with more technical expertise can assist you, but I think...
  2. Falconwing

As far as I am aware a GBA carts battery dying only affects in-game, time based events. Does your Fire Red still save normally?
  3. Falconwing

I think someone sent you a "like" or whatever the term they use is.
  4. Falconwing

I can't speak for the information, but I recall Gens 4 and 5 taking a while to save, especially compared to Gen 6.
  5. Falconwing

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any issue with Secret Bases ever.
  6. Falconwing

Actually, you don't need to bother with the math. The super training chart for deino will keep track of it for you. If you're not sure even after several battles, just jump into a defense super training real quick. If you get nothing from it, then Deino has all 252 evs his defense can have.
  7. Falconwing

I'm sorry. I didn't see this one. I can come back and edit this a bit later since I'm right there in my current run, but basically you have to enter through one of the entrances (the upper right I think) and go to the large connecting cavern. One of the ladders towards the bottom (I think)...
  8. Falconwing

Looking over the soundtrack, several routes don't have their own listed songs
  9. Falconwing

Honestly, I don't know the answer to the question, but I do know how you can figure it out without issue. It will require some save scumming though if it fails. What level is your exeggcute now? Get it 27. Save your game. Then, level your exeggcute up to 28. Once it learns leech seed, evolve it...
  10. Falconwing

Possible, but I really am not relying on the Bank's hack check after it allowed my Darkrai and Shiny Umbreon through
  11. Falconwing

I actually doubt there will be any issue with Mew. The pokemon is legitimate by the game files and has your trainer ID. Missingno, on the other hand, is literally nothing and will likely not be read. If it is, expect major corruption of your bank to follow.
  12. Falconwing

Oh, that's the Kalos Power Plant song
  13. Falconwing

Are you searching "team flare HQ music"? View: https://youtu.be/LUC1jZ5f_Ow This is what I found
  14. Falconwing

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) To further explain, dusk balls have a capture rate of 3.5x in a cave/night while ultra balls only have a capture rate of 2x. Pretty big difference.
Back
Top Bottom