Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Can't you put the sugimori and DW art on a rotating cycle like you do Arceus' page?
  2. Falconwing

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Serebii has that guy. He's rebattleable every day.
  3. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread How is that horrible? Groudon's about the size of that car as well.
  4. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread anime =/= games. The anime never keeps the same height and weight that are listed in the games. That's why Ash can carry a Hippopotas on his head.
  5. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Well, TTE, when you put it that way, I suppose I should try to figure out how to make that rock smash table I thought of a few months ago.
  6. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It's called hacking the game and reading the programming. We do a lot of that.
  7. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread That's interesting, considering the premier ball is really just a fancy pokeball.
  8. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't see it.
  9. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Actually I don't remember that but okay.
  10. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Eh, yeah... I don't really know anything about editing a wiki. That's why I post the idea so someone who does know what they are doing can do it. Need I remind you about the issue concerning my user page?
  11. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Unless I am totally missing it, we should include on the Rock Smash page a list of the items that can be found by rock smashing in HGSS.
  12. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It takes more experience per level to level up.
  13. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Rellik, Nintendo calls them Legendaries. You have a problem with it, you take it up with them.
Back
Top Bottom