Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ehh... in Black 2 the page says it's west of Nurse Carol, but I'll give it a look around. Thanks, Ninfia.
  2. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Does anyone know where I can find the TM for Flash Cannon in Black 2? Is it in a place I can only access in Winter?
  3. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I haven't tried it out yet, unfortunately. I'll let you know when I do though.
  4. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks Ninfia;!
  5. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a good friend in Scotland who, after I defeated in link battles twice, wants to team up together on the Battle Subway using his White version and my Black 2 version. A.) Is such a thing possible, and B.) If A is yes, then which train would...
  6. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) If I battle Cal in the Trainer House in Viridian City in HG/SS, will I get 'seen' dex entries for Typhlosion and Feraligatr?
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So, about those Challenge Medals... if I take on the E4 with a level 100 Reuniclus, will I get the Challenge Medal for using one party Pokemon, as well as the Challenge Medal for using only Psychic types?
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah, I was afraid something like that would happen. Thanks guys!
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I teach a Golurk in Black 2 Ice Punch and then breed it with a Ditto, with the resulting Golett know Ice Punch as well?
  10. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I read on another guide that I should use Counter, but I'll take your suggestion too. Thanks!
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I've finally unlocked the last Brycenman movie, but how am I supposed to defeat the Houndoom in one move? I've kind of figured out that I can only use one of the Lucario's moves to defeat each of the pokemon (for example, use Drain Punch to defeat...
  12. F

Re: Pokémon Hidden Abilities As far as I know, Braviary can't be obtained in the dream world at all, but it is available every Monday in Route 4 in White 2 only.
  13. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah, I forgot about that. Thank you!
  14. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How far do you have to be in Black 2 in order to access Village Bridge?
Back
Top Bottom