Search results for query: *

1. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: BW2 Question You can breed Klink, but only with a Ditto since it's a genderless species. However, I need suggestions too. For a water type team to take on the E4. (I've put the ice team on the back burner, I'm going to try to win with them later). To stop this from getting too...
  2. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Just so helps that I bred a Skarmory with Sturdy and an Adamant nature this morning. I'll see if anyone's willing to help me transport him from Black 2 to Black Wednesday.
  3. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I've used all of the flying types in Unova, Typhlosionisafirebadger;. xD I might trade over a Skarmory or something, who knows.
  4. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm doing yet another no-starter run and with pokemon I've never used in Black, but I'm having trouble deciding on the last slot. Care to give suggestions for both move sets and the last team member? 1.) Darmanitan - Sheer Force - Moves: Flare Blitz, Rock...
  5. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread With the Grass challenge medal under my belt, I thought I'd shoot for an all Ice team. Care to give suggestions? 1.) Abomasnow - ? nature, ? characteristic (Codface is giving me a Snover next Wednesday) - Snow Warning - Blizzard, Seed Bomb/Grass Knot...
  6. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Thanks, The_Doctor;! Here's a Grass type team I'm using to take on the Elite Four in Black 2. All of them are at level 78 and were infected with PokeRus. Suggestions? 1.) Petulia the Lilligant [In-game trade] - Timid (Mischievous) - Holding DeepSeaTooth...
  7. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm doing a playthrough of Ruby right now, and I just got the second badge. Could anyone look at the projected final team and give a few tips? Blaziken - Lax nature - Blaze - Bulk Up, Brick Break, Flamethrower/Blaze Kick, Aerial Ace Breloom - Brave...
  8. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Quaggington; Golduck can't have Cursed Body...
  9. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Long story short: half of this team is Pokemon I've never used in Platinum, and the other half are practically staples to any of my Sinnoh teams. I originally had a team of just Sinnoh Pokemon I've never used before, but then I lost the original list and only...
  10. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread kenshin akagi; I think you can only get the Ice Beam TM in the Giant Chasm post-game in Black
  11. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread ninfiaVI; Aha, I'm just doing these challenge medals to pass the time until April, when my friend in Germany contacts me about trading my shiny Haxorus to her and using it as a top prize in a mix tier tournament she's hosting. Based on your notes I'll...
  12. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Beat the E4 this morning with Electric types, and now I'm moving onto Ghost types. All of the choices below are subject to modification, and I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions! Golurk - Iron Fist - Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Ice Punch, ? Drifblim...
  13. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Thanks, The_Doctor;! I'll consider that.
  14. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Ah, so sorry if I came across as rude. I do know about EVs, and after mulling over what you said in your reply/reading the article you supplied, maybe I am underestimating them. I'll EV train the Eelektross tonight and see what happens. But thank you for the...
  15. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread ninfiaVI; I actually caught Eelektross in Seaside Cave as an Eelektrik, and then evolved her. I don't necessarily care about EVs. Thank you for your input though.
  16. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Thanks!
  17. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I have an Eelektross that I'm using in an all Electric type team (trying to get that Challenge medal!), but I don't think the moveset I've picked out is working. Can anyone give suggestions for a better moveset? Eelektross (Lvl. 55) - Female - Calm...
  18. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hmm... why not teach your Emboar Rock Slide or Stone Edge instead of Head Smash? It's lower accuracy (depending on what move you go for), but no intense recoil damage.
  19. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks, GatoRage;. Your advice is extremely helpful.
  20. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So, I've decided that while I still have my current savefile, I want to try and get one of those challenge medels. As in, defeat the E4 with a single Pokemon type. I've chosen Dragon to start with. Can anyone look at the team I've assembled and give...
Back
Top Bottom