Search results for query: *

1. F

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Code stilll appears if you edit post occasionally. I love soccer and basketball. Both function the same way really, except you use feet or hands. Both require good handling, passing, and some menuverability.
  2. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I live in Jacksonville, and Hurricanes tend to curl up to South Carolina, missing us. We'll get heavy rain but not much really.
  3. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I just see a lot some people feel flustered and uncomfortable when they feel pressured, I just wanted to make sure Celebi felt okay. My idea of a good weekend is some games and soda, then some sports with my friends.
  4. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It's nice of you all to try helping, but continuously pushing it when Celebi has already said she had trouble and is fine is a bit rude in my opinion.
  5. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 That's nice your taking time out of your schedule to raise money for a cause. I'm running some 5Ks for cancer this summer. All the sign up fees will go to research ^_^ Online courses are a good substitute, and are great for those who have...
  6. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Are you hyped for the World Cup? I kind of want Japan to take it, just because their team mascots are Pokémon.
  7. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've been on a horror kick. Just finished IT and The Shining. I love reading about the brains faults. When I was younger I loved those kinds of illusions that tricked your mind. Just learning about how imperfect the brain really is...
  8. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I think you should always try for what you want. No matter the obstacle I think it can be overcome.
  9. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you love music :-D Are you in a band, or do you mostly record and make tracks?
  10. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 What job do you want to have? Whether you have one or not. I'd like to be a criminal prosecutor.
  11. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I can never think of a good username. I didn't know what to put here, so I went with my first XY shiny, hated it. Gonna change my name to Envy.
  12. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Keep the Quagsire though.
  13. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 True. Just spitballing. Battle Center has one now, that's pretty cool.
  14. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm sure a ton of people would volunteer. We could have some of the news staff go over the latest development/rumours and members could send in lets plays of games, and the best would be posted.
  15. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I didn't really post as often their anyway. I like this more. Also, ever think about reviving the Youtube channel?
  16. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Oh I thought you meant from the lake. I saw what Archaic looks like today.
  17. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 How did that happen O-o
  18. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 That sucks :'( How is everyone otherwise though?
  19. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I have a chorus performance tommorow. The teacher insists on the guys hitting high Do. I'm going to enjoy the chorus of voices cracking.
  20. F

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Just make them call a taxi. I'm not driving my drunk ass friends home.
Back
Top Bottom