• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

The first additional new area for Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town is coming on the 27th so will be interesting to see who returns with it
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

You could always wait until early evening to find a Black Panther near the entrance to Pastilla
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Liking it so far but one tiny problem I have with it is that the game timer moves a bit too fast meaning you have to rush to a certain area before the day ends
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

That would mean RF5 gets an English version late 2021(July/September)
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

After seeing the Newlyweds(bacholorettes)I'm sold on the idea of it the only downside is you have to marry each one individually to unlock them for it first
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

A bit has happened in my version Dating both Elly and Karen Got House upgrade #1(Knife,Pan,Pot,Seasoning set)for kitchen*saving for #2* Now I'm in just over halfway through Spring(Year 2)
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 4 has an Australian release date of Feb 28 next year(20 days after my 38th) :(
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 4 has returned and I'm doing the not claimed yet file to chase Clorica/Dolce but neither have bitten the bait yet :(
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

https://fogu.com/hm12/festivals.php I've found that after you full open the tunnel it makes all future cooking festivals a none existent thing
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Why are Eileen's upgrades so costly 80,000 for a simple fish pond :(
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Hoping to hear more news on the Switch release of Rune Factory 4&5 later this year
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

They have released an update for that down here but it fails to deliver on the DLC side of things :(
  13. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'm now on the final Skytree and the conditions for growing it are to win 3 separate festivals(repeated ones don't count) :(
  14. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

It's both a hit and miss game Good Points Animals are all in one place so you don't have to go to a different barn to feed them all All the Villagers are also in the same area(save for Gareth/Tabitha who go elsewhere during the day) Bad points No gifts can be given outside of requests...
  15. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Got my first console taste of Rune Factory in Rune Factory Oceans and it's like RF4 but with a difference you get shown around by Odette(one of the many marriage candidates)
  16. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Bought Harvest Moon Skytree Village and I've already seen my first target in Melanie(and she's prettier than you'd think)
  17. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

If only the australian version had the same but it hasn't come yet :(
  18. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Was hoping to see it after all 3 towns were open to visit
  19. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I've done a somewhat silly mistake in seeing Lisette's first event and I'm still in early game(other towns are locked)
  20. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

SoS ToT has been announced for AU and it's out on the last day of 2017 Dec 31 :(
Back
Top Bottom