Search results for query: *

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Things that frustrate you in games?

The Core Crystal summoning in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 you never seem to get a named one cause 98% of the time it's always a common one
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The friend meter in Stardew Valley is my latest one you cannot enter anyone's room without at least 2 hearts earned in the friend meter first
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Map exploring in Mary Skelter Nightmares is one of mine it's too easy to miss a minor detail on the map cause it doesn't show up on the map Don't even get me started on the grinding session Also returning to home from exploring a map is another one you could be deep in map exploring and when...
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'm going with Marriage in Rune Factory 4 Saying I love you to whoever you chose in a group is not an easy thing
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'm not sure if everyone has it but Hard to find collectibles are always a good way to get anyone annoyed
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

COD:Multiplayer does just that cause you always start at Rank/Level 1 and have to face many higher rank/level ones(most around 55-80) This one is easy proof of it if you play up to it 5-3(end) you'll see why
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Minecraft You die in this game by any means and everything you were carrying is gone as well as any experience you had earned
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series has a few frustrating moments 1.Level Grinding(made all the more frustrating by having very low xp given at start of game) 2.Often difficult to reach save points 3.Super strong enemy filled dungeons(level 65-70 kind) 4.Ending lockouts(means if you get one ending...
Back
Top Bottom