Search results for query: *

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

NG+ in Nights of Azure 2 is my latest one One of the ng+ bonuses for beating the game is infinite time but the game doesn't give you that freedom just prevents you from getting a game over
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Trying for a Rare Blade in XenoBlade 2 only to have a common one pop up one after the other
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Finally finding a room full of Pepper Rex for none of them to drop a Dinosaur Egg Nemesis(3rd Stage Boss Nightmare&Inferno) He has a rather infuriating triple slam claw attack that unless dodged can kill on third hit
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The Traveling Merchant in Stardew Valley is my latest one Doesn't come until Friday and Sunday(per week)which makes finishing the Community Centre a lot harder(pre Krobus anyway)
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Joachim in Shining Resonance Refrain for 2 reasons 1. He teleports a lot 2.Marion is also hanging around and you can't attack her so you have to avoid all attacks
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Mining in Harvest Moon Skytree Village is my latest one cause unlike the ones in SoS which reset everyday the ones in Harvest Moon Skytree Village only do so every 2-3 days
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Harvest Moon Skytree Village It's nice how the game gifts you two free animals but buying the rest is anything but cheap 7,500(Cow) 10,000(Sheep) 8,000(Dog)
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'm playing Story of Seasons and trying to find Black Lumber is anything but easy
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Missing a quest in Dana's era of play now I missed 4 treasure chests needed for the all treasure chests trophy
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The 4 targets of Revali's Champions Ballad quest Sounds easy at first but you have to do it while in slo mo arrow time and cause of it your stamina is eaten through quickly meaning you can't glide very long which often means you drown or get a game over by hitting the rocks
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The Elevator ride section in Lollipop Chainsaw sounds fun at first but the problem lies in you aren't allowed to shoot at all(you can but at the cost of a trophy)
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Two NPC Characters died in Sword Art Online Hollow Realization now I have to start a new game to get them back and I'm 30+ hours into it
  13. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The opening shove past section in Assassins Creed those pots were annoying to get past if one fell then instant restart
  14. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The Knife Fight Cutscene from RE:4 for a few reasons 1.There's no skip/fast forward feature on it 2.It's got random QTE Button presses 3.If you die in it at all you have to start all over again
  15. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Whenever I get hit with the Attention Contacting Servers problem in Destiny and it always happens at the worst of times like right when I'm about to finish a Mission/Strike
Back
Top Bottom