Search results for query: *

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

@DekuNut Thanks for letting me play this one
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I can 100% say that Tood is not allied with me or any of my fellow Mafia team members I'm not game throwing I'm drawing attention away from JDTheBud
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

There is no such thing as that I'm trying my hardest to return to my old style of playing but it just doesn't seem to be working out for me
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Now I know I should have stuck to my original plan and that was to start being active during the Night Phase
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Nope no one has this is solely something that I have revealed
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

That never happened nor did any of Camilla doing that and I'm not a Jester nor am I lying about being Allied with Mafia
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

No I'm not fooling around with that one my alliance is 100% Mafia and 0% Town
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The only option that features using another device is solely a Mac as I don't have access to a Computer(it's around but not with internet access)as there's only one modem and it's tied to the Mac
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'm solely doing this on my IPad so it takes a fair bit of time to catch up with posts
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

<Is an Aussie and it doesn't help that I'm off ZzZ'ing when the game goes on
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I know I should be a little more active in this one and come Night 1 I will be
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'm in for this one and I'll give Camilla,Rhajat,Tharja as my 3 favourite characters
Back
Top Bottom