Search results for query: *

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Now that one of the original members of the Pokeshipping Army is back for good it won't be sinking anytime soon :D
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Sure has been an age since I was here last but it sure is good to be back
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I'd have to agree Pokeshipping is the Original Shipping and it is one I will always be following :-D
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Agree with ^on this GCYL is easily the Greatest and The Most Saddening Parting of the 3 Girls
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What do you think Misty/Ash would pretend to have to do with the other in order to be alone with them for a while? Easy enough to answer Fly off on Charizard's back
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Oh he easily knows that Misty likes him but like all the girls ahead May,Dawn,Iris he'll probably avoid the issue of it
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

*Walks in*Well now this thread sure has gone too long without me here That's a good one Hmm 1.The Lure 2.Misty's Hankerchief As for Ash's reaction well this more than says it for most :o
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Team Rocket Strikes Back- AAML ^This one? it's done by a good friend of<on Deviantart(and it can only be found there) called shinjiasuka4ever(who sometimes asked me to pre/proof read them)
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Yeah it has been too long since I was here 1.Will read some on ff.net and list 5 of them 2.Hard to say really will need to think of this one a bit first
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

If Misty would reappear again in the anime and you will assign to make an episode for it, what will it be? Would you give a major role for Pokeshipping? I'd call it Ash and Misty's Long overdue reunion and will leave what happens in it to everyone's minds :)
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

PokePal15; ^Your not the only one returning here after two months and 9 days away I have also decided to rejoin here :D
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

^That idea was used already in the ep Misty Meets Her Match which ended with Ash learning a little on Misty's feelings
  13. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Well there is a reason for that even though my name is a different shipping my love will always be pokeship and nothing will ever change that :D
  14. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Well what can one say sure we could all rejoin here but times change and even if they do we will never lose our love for this that has already been done by none other than the one writing now did it all in a day
  15. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

[image deleted; need artist link] ^Here I know most if it doesn't have pokeshipping but take a look in the top right corner :D Ash's face says it all
  16. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

^Well that answer would be all of the gen 1-4 Water Poke wouldn't it since they aren't even part of Unova/Gen 5
  17. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

^That's easy there are only 2 almost scary in comparison couples that probably and could easily be called the grandfather&grandmother&Mother&Father in these #1Ranma&Akane(Grandfather&Grandmother) #2Inuyasha&Kagome(Mother&Father)
  18. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Oh I believe there is and it is called Hawaii :)
  19. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

@Musashi for a custom made screenshot that looks good though might I suggest having the photos/pics in order of region?
  20. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Here's mine http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=F5C762806BA569DE though it has been greatly reduced cause over half of the vids in it were no longer there
Back
Top Bottom