Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

What's the last dream you had?

Had a nightmare, which started out completely normal... but then suddenly, I remember in the dream that my brother brought this toy spider(a big black widow one) over to me, when I have this immense fear of spiders... and then, he kept putting it closer and closer towards me even though I kept...
  2. Feenie

I had this dream that I was in a Target store and there was this whole section for Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal merchandise. So I ended up buying a whole ton of stuff, like this III and Fuya keychain.
  3. Feenie

I remember it had to do with Zexal II, where Yuma and Astral went to the Barian World and met Alit-sama, Misael, and Durbe. Not much else happened, though. They didn't duel or do much of anything, so it was kinda weird. :eh:
  4. Feenie

I don't remember it that well, but I do remember it was something about me at a Zoo with lots of water and Pandora Hearts...
  5. Feenie

All I remember is that I was in some neighborhood that I don't live in and it got flooded..... then it looked like a swamp and I was panicking. It was weird. O_O;
  6. Feenie

I don't remember it that well, but I do remember it had to do with some spiders that were around and it made me freak out in the dream. O_o;
  7. Feenie

I don't remember it all that well, but I remember that it had to do with Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and 5d's. Like the two combined or something. XD
Back
Top Bottom