Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I'm late to reacting to the endgame but better late than never, so - congratulations, town! And mafia played really well, so gg to you guys, as well! This was a very fun game and I really enjoyed it. I haven't played a mafia game in a while and starting back up with this one was a great choice...
  2. Feenie

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Oh, sorry lol. I didn't think you were still saying this and it slipped my mind.
  3. Feenie

late to getting in here to vote Not that adding another vote probably matters that much at this point, but VOTE: Space. For obvious reasons.
  4. Feenie

What. But. Huh. I'm still sort of confused about the redirect thing. So that just never happened? Okay, but, either way. Yes - back onto the Space vote in the Day.
  5. Feenie

Back onto the Contrainer vote. VOTE: Contrainer.
  6. Feenie

Wow. What. I'm not sure what to think. @Contrainer Now is really the time for a claim, private or not. I realize you probably don't have an answer, but I wonder why you didn't get a result from this? Did some role block your ability? Hmm. Also, why did you claim bomb if that's not true? Yes...
  7. Feenie

UNVOTE: Contrainer. Only unvoting because the plan requires it. @Space I'd like to hear what you have to say about this. If there's really anything to say.
  8. Feenie

I'm not really thinking he's a cop though, unless there's some sort of solid proof of that. I have a few problems with this. I don't see why Contrainer would tell Zinn he has a "good role" and not just say what his role is because at that point you're already putting a target on your back by...
  9. Feenie

That's a good point. On that same note, I looked back and saw Deku was one of the first people to hop onto that wagon. Honestly, I don't really know if I feel like the Deku case is that strong. I don't even know his role, though, so.
  10. Feenie

Last seen Friday, evidently. I mean, my vote is definitely more like a pressure vote if anything because I would like to see why Contrainer hasn't claimed when everyone else has and why he hasn't responded in OC, but... About the Deku thing, I'd like to see what he has to say because I'm sort...
  11. Feenie

Not sure how relevant this is, but Elie hasn't been online since the 19th. Unless this only applies if you show you're online? I'm not sure how this works. Also, sorry - I was wrong before. I thought he asked for a sub but I don't think he did. But, like Darth said... even if Elie is scum, there...
  12. Feenie

The only problem with voting Elie is that he is asking for a sub, which explains his inactivity - and also the fact that Darth told us about the "Kaito welcomes you" message. The Kaito message is what's holding me back from voting him, otherwise I might go for it.
  13. Feenie

VOTE: TheCapsFan. This is interesting. Would still like to see what he has to say, though. @TheCapsFan
  14. Feenie

@AussieEevee Are you saying that you find DarthWolf's miller claim to be false and if that's the case would you consider him a viable voting candidate? Because lynching him would be the only way of finding out if he was actually a miller or not. That is, unless there's some other ability in the...
  15. Feenie

VOTE: jdthebud. I can agree with this. He's definitely got lurker-behavior going on. @jdthebud If you have any thoughts, now is definitely the time to voice them.
  16. Feenie

Does that still warrant a vote now, though? I feel like your opinion can change when looking at a player's recent posts and ascertaining whether or not they seem more town-like or mafia-like now rather than before. Can you explain why?
  17. Feenie

Going to go ahead and do this before I forget, UNVOTE: Elieson. I'll just be hopeful and assume that the op definitely said he was Kaito. Why wouldn't you be? Am I misinterpreting something here? What were the reasons on Day 1? Can you reexplain those?
  18. Feenie

Another thing that sort of confuses me is that @DarthWolf , you had voted Elie before you were neighborized. But since becoming neighbors, you're completely against it. Is there a deeper reason for this other than the fact that you both share a private contact? It was said before that the...
  19. Feenie

If he's being truthful, then you're probably right. I'm saying that if in the op it says that "Kaito welcomes you" then that would immediately clear him as town because there's no way Kaito wouldn't be town. But why though? If the op says that "Kaito welcomes you" then there shouldn't be any...
Back
Top Bottom