Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Did you enjoy the game? I did! I had fun. It got stressful at times, but it was enjoyable regardless. I also like being an independent, so that helps. What do you think of the balance, now that you can see the actual roles and not a series of claims filled with lies? Kind of OP on scum's side...
  2. Feenie

Awww, man. Well, good luck to everyone! :bulbaLove:
  3. Feenie

VOTE: Shorten phase. Thanks! :bulbaLove:
  4. Feenie

Oh whoops am I too late to come in and vote to shorten the phase because I totally forgot to do that.
  5. Feenie

Here's RC saying his role name.
  6. Feenie

Guess I'll VOTE: Snowy.
  7. Feenie

Yeah, on second thought, I could see Zinn as someone more like Tails? That was my rationale to it, but since you mentioned Bus Driver could be someone fast then I'll throw Snowy into the mix of potential candidates.
  8. Feenie

LG told me I could say the character, so I'll go ahead and say it's Sonic I need lynched. And judging from the claims, the two who could maybe fit Sonic are both Pika and Zinn, I'd think? But I'm not 100 percent sure on that.
  9. Feenie

A Loved role doesn't fit the "obligation to not get lynched" statement made before, which makes me wonder if there's another role of Space's that she's making sure to hide?
  10. Feenie

Looking back at the claim, could you word it in a different way maybe? I'm not sure I'm fully understanding it.
  11. Feenie

Is deepwolfing a term on a different site because I don't know what that means.
  12. Feenie

No, I don't have any ability, unfortunately. So it's just kind of... picking blindly. I know that doesn't sound good and it isn't good for town, but like I've said - I'll just vote whoever you guys find to be the most suspicious and hope that it's the character.
  13. Feenie

Whoops misunderstood that - it says I "lose" so I'm assuming I get kicked out.
  14. Feenie

I lose if my target character gets nightkilled, yes.
  15. Feenie

Before this point my votes were placed on players who I could at least make a case against and not look completely wacky voting. If I didn't have reasons, then I would look bad. Not to mention, it would look sheepish if I had just started going after Space when votes were placed on her. Things...
  16. Feenie

I'm not sure how you want me to answer this, it's certainly something I should have figured out earlier on. And also, it's definitely a town slot I need gone considering the character but at the same time that doesn't make my playstyle anti-town because just like the rest of town, I have no...
  17. Feenie

Actually, looking at my role pm again, I need to be participating in the lynch of the character to win. So, if that character gets lynched and I'm not on the wagon, then I lose. I'll lose if the character survives to the end or is nightkilled.
  18. Feenie

I mean if you guys want to lynch me you can because I'm an independent but I'm not inherently anti-town because I just need a character lynched and then I'll be out of your hair.
  19. Feenie

You. You gave that a lot of thought and I honestly feel bad that I did it for a reason I can't even remember. :notworthy: Once LG gets back to me I'll let you all know the character or if I can't say the character. I probably can say the name, but just in case.
  20. Feenie

dkgjdkgjd I'M SORRY............. But yeah, I'll see if I can say the character name that I need lynched - because I'm sure that'll help make my claim more... believable for lack of better wording.
Back
Top Bottom