Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I'm confused. Are you trying to imply the vig (Space) could be scum, or?
  2. Feenie

Not sure why I'm in this list - I claimed light magic user. That should pretty much clear me.
  3. Feenie

Should've done this in my other post, whoops. VOTE: Reiji. Ronniego is still someone I'm suspicious of. There's been nothing indicating he's town, right?
  4. Feenie

I somehow forgot that you and Midori were targeted by jd, nvm then. I get it now.
  5. Feenie

Dumb question incoming but why does the tracking thing clear Midori, again?
  6. Feenie

What the hell is going on with this game UNVOTE: Ronniego. VOTE: DawningWings. DawningWings really doesn't have a presence in the game and thus hasn't contributed much at all. I guess this is as good a place to go as any? I'm still not sure about Ronniego, of course, but.
  7. Feenie

Also, isn't it realistic that there's probably only one more maf left?
  8. Feenie

I forgot about Poyzin, Poyzin is someone else who hasn't been cleared but I guess they're probably in the clear because they claimed to be a girl?
  9. Feenie

Ronniego and Reiji are kind of the only people left without some sort of clearance to them and have left me with null-reads. VOTE: Ronniego. I would vote Reiji over Ronniego, but I kind of want to see what Reiji has to say when they come back and if they unvote Zinn.
  10. Feenie

UNVOTE: ZinnLav. Going ahead and doing that but I'm gonna have to do a read through what's happened. I didn't want to forget to unvote though, so.
  11. Feenie

Mm, yeah, I'll UNVOTE: Ronniego. VOTE: ZinnLav.
  12. Feenie

Who is the bow guy? Wait has ZinnLav not voted at all, I need to look back, hold up. HMMMM Crap, I knew I probably forgot someone. Null-read for Dawning.
  13. Feenie

Midorikawa - town, confirmed by Pika. FinalArcadia - town, confirmed by Pika. Pikapika42 - town. Tracker. ZinnLav - ????????? TheCapsFan - no idea, doesn't really have a lot to look back at. Leaning toward maf. CyanideCrystal - are they still even in the game Tood - town, p much confirmed...
  14. Feenie

Oh I just noticed this part. Isn't this basically admitting that jd is maf or am I reading this wrong.
  15. Feenie

@Ronniego why did you vote Tood right after seeing Fatima outed himself as mafia? On another suspicious note, I honestly have a hard time reading Poyzin and I was initially thinking they were townish but the fact they didn't go onto the Fatima wagon has me raising an eyebrow - it wouldn't be...
  16. Feenie

Huh, I've come back online to see something interesting. From Fatima's posts it sounds like Tood is definitely town then, since there's no reason to think he'd lie about that considering he straight-up claimed mafia. Also getting a townread from Space now considering she was displeased with his...
  17. Feenie

Also, you never answered my question from before about why it would make sense. If Tood was someone important role wise, why would she neglect to defend herself because that doesn't sit right with me. If you're an important role, one that's good for town to keep around, you think you'd try to...
  18. Feenie

I like the Tood vote better so I'm keeping it there.
  19. Feenie

I want to see jd respond or something because I don't feel good just hoping onto the wagon without at least one more post from him. Meta, but jd seems to do this kind of lurking thing in every game I've played with him. I've misread him as scum before due to this which is why I'm hesitant.
Back
Top Bottom