Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

VOTE: DawningWinds.
  2. Feenie

Okie dokie then Just looked back, and yes, it was successful. I'm still confused about the lack of wincon thing, tbh.
  3. Feenie

Just realized that if no more maf are left, then there should be no NK.
  4. Feenie

Could DW bluff, though? Wouldn't Zinn be notified if it was successful or not? @ZinnLav Did it say if your action worked or not?
  5. Feenie

I guess this would have to leave Dawning? But, if they're de-zombified I'm not sure why.
  6. Feenie

How likely is it that there would be two 1x Deathproofs in this game, I wonder?
  7. Feenie

You're not allowed to claim what character was required to be alive for your 1x, I'm assuming?
  8. Feenie

@MegaPod Just to satisfy my curiosity, does your role specify if you're a night or day bomb?
  9. Feenie

We can say that with certainty? I guess I'm thinking of older games I've played on here where someone would claim to be a bomb and everyone on the wagon would worry they were going down with them.
  10. Feenie

Hmmmm Question. If MP actually is a Bomb, won't that be a problem for you to be participating in the lynch? Bomb works by taking out someone with them, right?
  11. Feenie

Wait why are we voting MP Because he can't prove his role?
  12. Feenie

@ExLight I feel like I might as well claim to make things simpler, so I'm the Doctor. I protected Human N1 and I protected you N2. I'm gonna need to read through the thread later, I can't concentrate on it at all right now. :confused:
  13. Feenie

I was looking for this earlier and kept missing it somehow o_O So, the only suspect ones here aside from Dawning are Fennec and MP. I'm definitely wanting some more detail on Fennec's role, I think we kind of need to hear what all is involved in the role.
  14. Feenie

I don't understand how you couldn't have a wincon? Would you not just die automatically after losing your Zombie role if that were the case? I just have a hard time imagining that the hosts wouldn't either a) make you lose by default or b) give you a different wincon after losing the role.
  15. Feenie

I guess I'll go ahead and VOTE: @DawningWinds for now. But I'm interesting in hearing what's going on with Fennec.
  16. Feenie

rip Human you did a good job buddy... @Crystal Onix Is voting Fennec an avenue we should explore?
  17. Feenie

Yeah, definitely. Especially depending on what each one is, in particular. I kind of want to claim but I also don't (though I've probably softed it enough that it wouldn't make a difference).
  18. Feenie

Should there be a massclaim? I'm bothered by a few things and some questions I have can probably only be answered this way.
  19. Feenie

I'm dumb, what does this mean? Which spot?
  20. Feenie

Jinjo has hinted at being something that has a protective element to it and I am indeed something of a protective nature. I just wonder how Human's role is worded exactly. Is he listed as being a Doctor? Backup Doctor?
Back
Top Bottom