Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

After I got NK'd I was gonna go in thread and just post this image and not say a word, but I was worried it would come too close to nameclaiming somehow I feel it was a missed opportunity. Good job, mafia! And also congrats to Max! Good game all-around. I wasn't there for much of it, but I...
  2. Feenie

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Well damn, I didn't see that coming! Good luck, guys!
  3. Feenie

Yeah, agreed with those (leaning more towards LG than Jeff, though).
  4. Feenie

@Chevywolf30 Thoughts on other players, though? Who are you townleaning and who are you scumleaning?
  5. Feenie

About Max. Seemingly opposed to a Space lynch. Which makes me wonder about his read on Space @Chevywolf30 Interestingly townreads Grande, but then considers this to be a possibility. His other posts consist of him finally putting a vote on Max and questioning Jinjo's pressure vote. So, yeah...
  6. Feenie

Out of the Max voters, the one I scumread more than the others is Chevy. His posts have only been about Max.
  7. Feenie

Huh. I was thinking he would be Tikal, but I didn't think about how that was worded. Either way, being a Chao or Tikal stills clears him.
  8. Feenie

Oh yeah this definitely clears Grande.
  9. Feenie

About the miller thing, I can see the role existing in this game. And the fact that no one has counterclaimed it makes it seem believable imo.
  10. Feenie

@Jeff Peak Passenger You still with us?
  11. Feenie

Gonna go through LG's posts here. Comments on Grammaton's post, not much here. Posts about Max after Max's claim. While I agree with the meta, I don't think it should be relied on. Votes Fennec for reasoning that does make a degree of sense, but He notes that the miller claim could be...
  12. Feenie

Actually @FinalArcadia I'm curious about what you think of LG? Unless you've said this and I totally missed it.
  13. Feenie

LG. I was also thinking that he's probably Gamma and that there could be a self-destruct thing.
  14. Feenie

UNVOTE: Jinjo. I just got home and I haven't gotten the opportunity to thoroughly look through posts, but I do like what I've seen of Jinjo's thus far so I'm gonna go ahead and do that.
  15. Feenie

I mentioned it was a joke because it was a joke and I wanted to be sure that it would come across as that because I have trouble discerning joke votes from regular jokes. I was just trying to be considerate by saying that, not really trying to make it into a thing. And also, I was fine keeping...
  16. Feenie

Human's got a point about Jinjo. Her posts are just being unsure about Human's alignment and stating what she thinks Max's role is. Would definitely be nice to get other thoughts from her. UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon VOTE: @Jinjo
  17. Feenie

I'm guessing your opinion on FA hasn't changed considering you're keeping your vote on her?
  18. Feenie

While this is true and I know this because of my experience with him in games, I can still see why there's a problem that stems from this mindset. And also this I want to know this too because I don't think that's been explained. It's been ignored, actually. So you're discounting the miller...
  19. Feenie

Human's giving me a town lean, personally.
Back
Top Bottom