Search results for query: *

1. Feenie

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

PHEW...:lapras: I was really nervous that I would be wrong but I'm glad to see it worked out. Good job everyone - and good game, mafia! Thank you for hosting, Max! It was a fun game and I'm happy to have gotten characters that I really like both times lol.
  2. Feenie

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Yeah, the players listed here are kind of in a gray area for me. I'm thinking that of these choices, Jeff is the most suspect. Zinn seems like an independent - which could be bad if Zinn is the SK. But Zinn could also be a jester, so I'm not sure on that front.
  3. Feenie

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same with all of this. I'm worried about Zinn possibly being the SK, but I have no real basis for that. @Soulmaster Thoughts?
  4. Feenie

Since my vote against Fennec is somehow confusing, I'll just go through their posts. Both these posts are, to me, trying to seem like contributing without actually contributing. This post is good. No complaints in this one. Fennec just joined in on the Caps bandwagon (which started abruptly...
  5. Feenie

I haven't liked Fennec's posts since day 1 and the fact that they had nothing to say about the Space lynch didn't help matters. It felt like complete distancing.
  6. Feenie

Well, this will come as no surprise, so I'll go ahead and VOTE: Frozen Fennec.
  7. Feenie

I can respect that, but if I knew who else to push I would have put them in the reads list as scum. I'm also preferring to wait to voice anything else, just to see what happens in the night and to see if it's telling or not.
  8. Feenie

I wish a nap would help, but thanks. "That isn't being scum" ok so I'm going to just take a guess that you must have some role or something that's confirmed Grande. You don't have to confirm or deny (obviously), but I'm having to assume this.
  9. Feenie

I'm just stating my reads and I'm not sure why that's apparently wrong lol? My mind can change, it's not like what I say has to stick and not to mention I'm the only person who has scumread Grande (and I literally just said I'm not 100% sold on him being maf). I'm seriously too tired to say...
  10. Feenie

There was no rushing a lynch because there's no hammer in this game. While he came back and said that "some info would be good" and he voted, I don't see how doing this would clear him at all. Unless you have some knowledge that has allowed you to know for a fact that Grande is town, I'm not...
  11. Feenie

I guess it seems like a maf vote because while--yes--he could have done so earlier, I've seen maf wait to vote in the chance that their maf partner might be saved. I could very well be wrong, of course. But this is just the impression I get.
  12. Feenie

Yeah, I think the indies are somewhere within my null reads. Grande Homme's posts don't sit well with me. His posts don't contain much substantial scumhunting and he was the last person to join the Space wagon - and, while that was the right decision, I kind of have to wonder if he voted Space...
  13. Feenie

Mafia Frozen Fennec Grande Homme Null ZinnLav Jinjo Death Meta Apres Midi Jeff Peak Passenger Soulmaster Town ExLight Tood Chevywolf30 *throws a lazy reads list out here*
  14. Feenie

How did she clear the cop, though? I'm either missing this or just seeing it and not understanding.
Back
Top Bottom