Search results for query: *

1. Feign

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think it's more that people on one side have felt abandoned so they feel forced into choosing a side. Relativity in accessibility and whatnot. If Ishihara delivers it'll die down. And I think Nintendo has been killing it with Switch and listening to what their core fans want in games. Smash...
  2. Feign

The last part is what I find so compelling about the rumors. There are a lot of things that almost fit, but Game Freak have changed designs in the past to better suit the rest of the regions Pokedex. I don't think they are confirmed in any way, it's just something fun to look back at while we...
  3. Feign

Yeah, they love breaking tradition, but I'd be surprised if the movie being titled Evolution has no new evolutions of its star or any of the Pokemon that appeared in the first movie. That leaves a lot of options, though. I really disliked the mega designs mewtwo received, though, and especially...
  4. Feign

I mean, I completely agree. I'm just worried that a game takes at least 3 years to develop and at the typical start of development, Let's Go was reviving the brand with seemingly Gen 1 nostalgia. It's survived up to four generations now, but with the new movie being Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution...
  5. Feign

I had never looked into Geno, so yeah, that's all suspect. Game Freak just posted a Plusle and Minun picture on Twitter, though, which happen to match up with the switch controller color scheme. So I'm not giving up on it yet! I will drown in the murk.
  6. Feign

If they are determined on Kanto, I really wouldn't mind a very new take on it. Like thousands of years in the past or future, with Let's Go getting people familiarized with the landscape one last time before completely deconstructing it. I would much prefer a new region, but I think if they're...
  7. Feign

Lol, I don't really want to go over this again, but I can. Reading through, it seems Alola could be adopted from the original plans. In which case, technically it was the next game. But it never says that. What it does say is: The whole leak is about concepts and even stresses this about two...
  8. Feign

Pokemon Red Evolution Pokemon Blue Evolution ... Pokemon Evolution
  9. Feign

Hiiiiiii. Got a new job and thought I wouldn't be picking up Let's Go, but then I saw riding Snorlax as if it were Totoro and... Well. I am weak. So. Has anyone brought up Let's Go adds more credibility to Plus and Minus rumors. Specifically: There's still gyro aiming on handheld, but the...
  10. Feign

It's a much more polished version of the Chibi Gen 6 style, which I got frustrated with more in ORAS than Kalos, as ORAS would switch between this highly detailed models and then we'd get... Chibi Brendan/May. Not to mention Kalos was designed with the style, so we'd get some cinematic vistas...
  11. Feign

Okay, I keep going back to this comment by Masuda. I appreciate it because I am fascinated by design. (Some people think the game looks lackluster, but it is lackluster with intent, damnit!) Yet this seems like something you'd want to avoid telling consumers. Here is my thought: He says he...
  12. Feign

Yeah! I might respond to some stuff later when I feel better. I just know how I can laser focus on something from years of playing mafia/werewolf online that is more habit than passion, which can lead to me seeming hostile or cold to ideas and I don't mean that at all. It's especially bad when...
  13. Feign

@TechSkylander1518 This might be weird, but if you want to respond, that's fine, but my head is killing me and I'd rather just drop the discussion. I doubt I'll ever bring it up again, either, as I wasn't using it to speculate on new games at all. I like that you source things and try and be...
  14. Feign

I like Malmetal as I constantly misread it as Malamute. (Which does have a two toned fur!)
  15. Feign

This is what I'm saying. Stars turned into Ultra Sun and Moon. They are different projects that share the same base. You keep asking "Where are the HD assets for 3DS?" But that makes no sense at all. That's why I'm calling it disingenuous. You can upscale the games beautifully except for some...
  16. Feign

They'll make follower Pokemon be leader Pokemon, hopping around seemingly randomly but on a path to the next plot point haha. The most cynical implementation, but good if you can turn it off!
  17. Feign

OKAY, theory time. Since ORAS were affected by Gen VI and Zinnia brought up a second Hoenn, parallel to their own, its made me wonder about Gen VIII and the potential Sinnoh remakes. Last night, while playing through Platinum, I came across this book. I screencapped this from a youtube page and...
  18. Feign

Okay. You're assuming a lot of things here. What I'll say is I believe Phillips could have been incorrect. However, none of what you have posted contradicts Stars having existed. For example, you say none of the new graphics or features were implemented. However, if those graphics were designed...
  19. Feign

It doesn't. I was using it as a reference point for a separate idea, that's likely incorrect, but fun to think about with how connected Unova and Kalos are.
Back
Top Bottom