Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

I think all Dragon Quest Monsters are like that, right? At least the DS ones were. Its is kind of grind, but they are nice games. I still intend to purchase this one someday. However, these days there are so many games on the market that I have more of a headache thinking about which one to...
  2. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

Sorry for the digression, but what happened? Was Beryllium an AI too? Why did the User's assistant take over its/her account? This looks eerily and unsettling to me.
  3. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

I mean, the game isn't even out and it's still in the funding campaign, although it has already reached the baseline goal, but I can't wait to play it and share it with you.
  4. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

A quite different experience. Still, I hope it's as fun for you as you hope.
  5. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

I have found Saki to be a rather pleasant character. To me her voice is sweet and enjoyable and, even when she freaks out (practically every character sometimes freaks out in this game), she is far from being nasty like Shuuji or annoying like Ryo. The last one, with his incessant complaining...
  6. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

Digimon Survive is supposed to be launched this weekend, 28/29. I'm waiting for the game to be available on Steam, or on Epic, and for some reviews to add it to the collection.
  7. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

Except you're paying for two very old PS1 games. It might not be too expensive, but it certainly isn't cheap. On the Brazilian steam, the combo is priced at around 11 dollars.
  8. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

I really hate Square Enix sales policy around DQXI. The definitive edition would be should be sold as an update (even if paid) for those who already bought the "original" version and not as a full price new game. I bought the standard version already when the definitive version existed for the...
  9. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

Quite good deals at Steam. I catch Oxenfree and Wolf Among US.
  10. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

I finally buy a decent PC, now i can play efficiently EU IV and other new (or not) games.
  11. FelipePR

Recent Gaming Purchases

Only a Magic Deck.
Back
Top Bottom