Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I wasn't disagreeing, just giving context to the "something tells me". Namely, the obvious fact that these "simplified aspects" are already implemented in the actual "main line" game.
  2. FelipePR

:lapras: ??? This certain “simplified” aspects were kept in Pokémon Sword and Shield. Then, I think that is extremely probably that the leaker was not referring to this "simplifications", but for those that, instead, were not ported to SwSh.
  3. FelipePR

My bad, I misinterpret Mr. Shib declaration.
  4. FelipePR

I agree with you, Mr. Shib. Follower Pokémon was badly implemented in SwSh, it is almost a not worth mechanic. Pokémons get stuck, they have very bad animations and etc... I have better stated it in "Controversial Opinions" topic:
  5. FelipePR

I believe that sinnoh will have its own art style, but the graphics will be more closer to Sword and Shield than Let's Go.
  6. FelipePR

Yeah, but the same can be said in regard to Let's Go graphics.
  7. FelipePR

I prefer Sworld/Swield graphics and art style. Not that the graphics and the art style of Let's Go are bad, but they appear a little generic for me.
  8. FelipePR

Yeah, certainly Regigigas need to be remade. I hope so. Unique abilities for all Regis would be nice too.
  9. FelipePR

In parts, i agree with you. However, i believe, that the fact the Nintendo only has one console, hybrid, de facto, in this generation helps bum up the sales. Besides, Pokemon, main series game, looks, for the first time in history, an AA title !?
  10. FelipePR

Yeah, i stated it above. I think I'll have to pray that the next let's go doesn't sell very well. :notworthy:
  11. FelipePR

Yeah, you are right. Dummy, i thought that the sales were 9 millions. Regardless, it was not higher than other remakes (FRLG/HS/ORAS), but by a very little margin. Still, when let's go came out, the switch had not yet consolidated itself as a console.
  12. FelipePR

Well, in my opion, the "revisit" concept, with the exception of the fifth generation, has always been a blatant "cash grab" concept. From this perspective, i prefer a dlc. Independently, what counts for a company are sales. In relation to Remakes, the sales are "good", just below the sales of...
  13. FelipePR

I mean, we already know about the Pokemon Sword/Shield DLC content and 8° generation mechanics. Also, we already know about 4° Generation, we know the region, Sinnoh, its history/lore, culture and inspirations, the characters and a lot more. Therefore, yeah, guessing about it, what possible...
  14. FelipePR

About the content of a possible DLC for the possible Generation IV Remake. Lol
  15. FelipePR

Is highly likely there is DLC content, and I am highly curious to know about it. Does anyone risk a shot?
  16. FelipePR

Yep, it is a good idea, Contests and Customization could add up value to each other.
  17. FelipePR

Ethan is, by all means, a lightherted, sportive and merry character, but What ?? Gold, often, looks like a elementary boy. Brendan obviously not matured, because this certainly not is the actual intention of Pokemon games. Otherwise, he was not so heavily changed. Futhermore, i prefer his...
  18. FelipePR

Lol, the difference is huge. Obviously she is May, but the character is more bland and childish, opossed to expected. In other remakes, protagonists matured and were not undermined. Besides, Lyra and Kris are different characters Lol.
  19. FelipePR

Lol, May change a lot and I don't like. In past generation, there was a tendency for more apparently childish protagonists.
  20. FelipePR

Me too, I hope that their keep her bases, at least. Lol, I am sure that Giratina stuff will be keeped and developed.
Back
Top Bottom