Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Even so, getting the Jackpot is very difficult, and often without a tutorial you lose more than you win.
  2. FelipePR

-- Personally, I think it is positive that your country is concerned about both the psychological and economic health of its citizens, as well as with the sustainable development of the video game industry.
  3. FelipePR

In Brazil, only exist a proper commuter subway train network in metropolitan area of São Paulo City. There is also a non-proper commuter subway train network in the metropolitan region of Rio de Janeiro. But this is it. The majority of the population has never ridden on a modern train. The...
  4. FelipePR

You guys keep talking about trains and public rail transport, I wonder what that is? aren't you talking about steam locomotives? Here, in Brazil, there are practically no inter-city trains for passengers, and certainly not a single bullet train. Seriously, it's something so exogenous to us...
  5. FelipePR

Hey, your name is Carmine? Just be careful not to harm yourself and hurt the others. I know that, like the Blueberry Academy student, you are, deep down, a kind person who just doesn't know how to express yourself.
  6. FelipePR

Forget the previous rivals from the Pokémon series, Kieran is, at least for me, the epitome of a rival character in this franchise. The way his friendship and rivalry with the player are intertwined is truly remarkable and brings about incredible personal development for his character...
  7. FelipePR

Watch the twentieth film in the franchise, Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!
  8. FelipePR

You have quite a bunch Lol. All captured in the ninth generation? I've never managed to catch a shiny in a "shiny hunt". When I tried, I either got nothing or I got a different shiny, like Deino when I hunted for Larvitars. All the shinies that I caught was either by chance or when I went to...
  9. FelipePR

I have a shiny Hydreigon in Pokémon Scarlet too. I was trying to capture a Shiny Larvitar, when the game presented me with this gem, or rather, a shiny Deino. I've been lucky over the last two generations when it comes to Shiny Pokémon. In Pokémon Sword, I believe I got four monsters with...
  10. FelipePR

One day, Menoma will win this fight. Then, we will all be friends forever. Nice, right? Lol
  11. FelipePR

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place. But if I'm not, my bad folks. However, after seeing such a video, I had to share it. Seriously, the Pokémon community always amazes me with its awesomeness. The Legends Celebi almost appears to be real, that is, official. It is so well done...
  12. FelipePR

- Crash Team racing remake (Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled) is also available for Switch. So if you are interested in it, just buy it.
  13. FelipePR

- I've never watched any rugby game, or even an american football game. I believe the only convetional sports that I saw a full match were football, volleyball, tennis, table tennis and, perhaps, basketball.
  14. FelipePR

- Yes, but did it originate from Rugby, or not? What I meant is that Rugby and football has a common origin.
  15. FelipePR

In fact, I don't know anything about it. But, unless I'm mistaken, I believe that American football (or, actually, rugby) and football/soccer have a common origin, hence the name confusion. And, in American football, doesn't the game also start with a kick at the ball? What really makes me more...
  16. FelipePR

In fact, most of the mass production chocolates in Brazil are made by foreign companies, Nestlé and Mondelez, primarily. But you shouldn't expect the same quality from those produced in first world countries. And, actually, there are fine chocolate brands even in supermarkets in Brazil, like...
  17. FelipePR

That's what I say, opinions tend to change according to what's available to you.
  18. FelipePR

That's because you don't know Brazilian chocolates Lol. But, yes, they are far from being among the best, yet they are palatable..
  19. FelipePR

I believe it's impossible to dislike anything that has chocolate in it, for me it's only possible when the chocolate is of poor quality or when I'm too gorged lol. But personally, I like these bars from Hershey's, but not as much as the Talento chocolate.
  20. FelipePR

Of those, I believe I only played sonic about 20 years ago. But I'm not a Nintendo dying fan too, with the exception of the Pokemon franchise and maybe Mario Kart.
Back
Top Bottom