Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Well, at least Kaori spoke for her, and, in addition to leaving a message for all fans of the franchise, said goodbye to Ash and the Anime on her band's twitter account. I don't know if, besides Ash's voice actress, the other voice actors showed the same consideration for the Anime and its...
  2. FelipePR

Well maybe it's different in Japan, where Pokémon is a major phenomenon. But as Brazilian, I can't help but have the impression that casual fans, who watched the anime back at 90s and early 2000s, probably never will watch it again. Or, at most, they will watch Ash's victory over Leon and the...
  3. FelipePR

Ash's father is referenced in the franchise's 23rd film, Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle, and in the 2022 year-end special. Of course, we are talking about the alternative Ash of the movies, not the anime one. Still, there is no way to go over such references, especially since they...
  4. FelipePR

These final episodes are, or should be in my understanding, more of a tribute to the old audience than to the young people of today. Anyway, I don't think that now there's room for a "homage" either, yet a montage in the final episode featuring various characters who contributed to Ash's...
  5. FelipePR

I mean, an idea, more or less general, was given, since May was presented in journeys, although not in a direct way, as being in a position of similarity to Serena and Lisia. Of course, providing specifics about the character's journey, development and situation would be much more rewarding for...
  6. FelipePR

- Oh, how now I wish you were 100% right, you were right about Goh, but not on the whole. =(
  7. FelipePR

Seeing May and Serena, heavily absorbed and focused, holding each other's hands tightly and leaning against each other to convey support for Ash and Pikachu made for a day worthy of celebration. Sometimes a small scene seems to say too much. The recollection of all of Ash's Pokémon was a very...
  8. FelipePR

Professor OAK and Delia Ketchum were personally witnessing the most iconic moments of the Pallet boy's competitions. I don't see why now, in the most important battle of the boy's life, they wouldn't. I have a lot of faith that they'll be there, to be honest they're the only ones besides...
  9. FelipePR

Hey, according to RingoTashi, who transcribed Kaori's post to English, she said the following: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fans Worry for Kaori, and many voice their wish for her to voice May! I'm really grateful. Even though it's has...
  10. FelipePR

I don't know, and that's why I'd like to get access to the original post and a translation of it, if possible, as a kindness from some of the wonderful polyglots that inhabit this site. That is, if I'm not asking too much. :sneaky:
  11. FelipePR

Yesterday, I saw a video from a youtuber in which he claimed that a certain leaker "confirmed" that May and Serena would be watching the battle, that is, that there would be an appearance of the characters. And while we've had cameos from some notable characters, it's sad that we haven't had...
  12. FelipePR

- A Video Call, at least, is mandatory, as Brock can be far away due to his assignments. But, obvious, I think we would all like to see all the protagonists reappear, if not several other characters too, even indirectly, through messages, postcards and etc...
  13. FelipePR

The episode was pretty cool, that classic and nostalgic nonsense that only the Rocket trio is capable of providing. But while I enjoyed the episode, Butch and Cassidy's cameo was a little disappointing, that is, their appearance were a little too brief, lacking in detail and especially in...
  14. FelipePR

Oh my god, Butch and Cassidy appeared in the anime and I just found out about it now! I wonder, what else did I miss? Anyway, on the way to see the episode.
  15. FelipePR

- I disagree, both May's and Wallace's appearances were intended to reference the Hoenn region more than the DP anime. - Wallace is certainly far better known for his relevance to the third-gen games than his minor role in DP, which, in fact, was intended to contextualize May's reappearance...
  16. FelipePR

- Yes, but I feel that few episodes actually deal with the regions. From the little I have seen, several episodes that take place in other regions could just as well have happened anywhere else. -I think the exception is, perhaps, Sinnoh, since elements related to the legendaries and game story...
  17. FelipePR

- You are right, I was not correct in the opening sentence. But I didn't mean to talk down to you or anyone else, but just to point out that I wasn't criticizing your opinion about the character, but the justification initially provided, which only highlights a part of the character modeling...
  18. FelipePR

- Instead of simply claiming that Max's problem was that he was too young to contribute with anything and even own a pokemon, when later the producers included another protagonist with these same limitations, wich, in your own opinion, was a successful character, you have now, conversely...
  19. FelipePR

-I believe the producers don't agree with you, as they later did it again, this time with Bonnie, a younger sibling attached to her brother who was incapable..... - And, honestly, I don't see many people complaining about Clemont's little sister. So, if there's a problem with Max, I don't think...
  20. FelipePR

-Max's teasing and mockery of Ash's battle techniques was forgivable when it came from little man, a cunning child with no real experience, but not when it came from Iris, who was a lesser trainer than Ash. Not to mention that, in the end, Max kind of becomes a fan of Ash. - Still, for me...
Back
Top Bottom