Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Why this video now? Is it a commemorative video for a special date?
  2. FelipePR

I sincerely hope that Kaori may be able to voice May one last time, should the character appear in this mini farewell arc. By the way, Pokémon Jirachi: Wishi Maker and Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys were, recently, dubbed into Portuguese, for the third time, to, now, be transmitted via streaming by...
  3. FelipePR

In fact, this makes the list, in my view, even stranger. I know M05 Pokemon Heroes is a reasonably popular movie, Ash's interaction with Latias is a classic in the franchise, and the movie's opening sequence is a lot of fun. However, this is, in my opinion, a low-budget movie that looks...
  4. FelipePR

- I don't know if these episodes are counting the specials. If so, she had the same amount of appearances as Dawn, before Pokémon Journeys. Which is quite neat, Lol.
  5. FelipePR

- I believe her third outfit is inspired by the clothes from Pokémon Sword and Shield, as she is certainly wearing Gloria's dress. In fact, she is wearing a very similar outfit to the slightly altered protagonist of my eighth generation game.
  6. FelipePR

Gardevoir is overly humanoid, but not overly sexualized. The fact that there is many fanarts of this Pokémon is a question that pertains to those who make and consume them, and not to the creators of the character. As for the design's and demeanor of Lopunny and Tsareena its creators are, on the...
  7. FelipePR

I'm not sure of that, since bunny girls are a much more ubiquitous cultural element in Japanese civilization with whatever Tsarenna represents . Anyone who has played any JRPG, any Dragon Quest, is likely to understand the implications were behind Lopunny's design. And, honestly, the...
  8. FelipePR

- Well, she has a full team, which is why they didn't give her a new Pokemon. The trend for Pokégirls is a smaller and smaller team, see Koharu. They should have evolved her Quilava, I don't know why they didn't do it in the special. As for Loppuny...
  9. FelipePR

- In fact, what they did was just that, or rather, an even more extreme way of it where the third character cannot even be considered a protagonist.
  10. FelipePR

Lillie has an extremely significant plot in SM games, not without reason she is more remembered and receives more prominence than Selene. Unfortunately, in the anime, Lillie's relevance and plot was torn apart in Ash's favor. In the anime, Lana and Mallow's characters seem, to me, more...
  11. FelipePR

- Well, I never said that. What I expect is just the opposite, the lack of a female protagonist is, in my opinion, one of the weaknesses of Pokémon Journeys. I am not confident, however, that they will use the female protagonist of the games, but other characters of the games as anime...
  12. FelipePR

I agree with you, It's quite likely that the era of the game's female protagonists is over, although they can use other characters from the games as they already did with Misty and Iris. As for glory, I find her base version quite enjoyable and, in fact, I would have preferred her ten times more...
  13. FelipePR

I thought the Pokémon Company had some agreement with Netflix regarding new Pokémon episodes and movies. Quite unusual this release on Prime Video.
  14. FelipePR

Yesterday, I saw a video about 5 things Pokémon fans can expect from the anime in 2022 (The tips were posted by an insider, I believe, on Twitter). Is there any specific topic for "leaks"? Well, according to Youtuber, the leaks are: 1. The introduction of more trainers and Pokemons from Galar...
  15. FelipePR

While I've watched every Pokémon movie just three years ago, I'd be lying if I didn't say my memory is already failing. From what I remember, the Darkrai film is that old story that Darkrai is a good fellow, but it's misunderstood or even cursed. I found the movie, overall, pretty dull...
  16. FelipePR

I agree with you. Unfortunately, in the Pokémon movies, Ash has always been elevated to the position of star in the show. This is even more evident in Temple of the Sea, in which Ash steals the protagonism that was being given to the other lead character. Watching this movie today, it even feels...
Back
Top Bottom