Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Kiss, Marry or Kill (Pokémon Edition).

Marry: Suicune Kiss: Zeraora Kill: Groundon Hoopa, Meloetta, Victini
  2. FelipePR

Not fair, only the best characters. Marry: Ethan Kiss: Silver Kil...Kiss: Kris Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha.
  3. FelipePR

Marry: Clemont Kiss: Serena Kill: You are a godd Lass, Shauna. Better luck in the next life. Obs: I thought about marrying Serena. But you know, I would have made Ash and Bonnie sad. Then I choose the charming Lad. Lol Suicune, Entei e Raikou.
  4. FelipePR

Marry: Joker, because it is a joke. Kiss: Two-face, because it has two faces. Kill: Penguin, because it failed to keep the pace. retaking Pokémon Edition, Dana, Evelyn, Morgan and.....
  5. FelipePR

Marry: Rillaboom (Start) Kiss: Zarude ( Mythical) Kill: Simisage (Random) Since the topic creator never brought answers to the supposed example, Jessie, James and Meowth.
  6. FelipePR

Ok then, I'll give it a try. Marry: Rosa Kiss: Hilda Kill: Se.... By God's grace, I really hope that I get arrested for marrying Rosa before being able to kill Selene. Amphy, Peeko and Nebby.
  7. FelipePR

I will gracefully kill them all. They are steaming, reeky and fetid Pokémons. I also never liked the design of each one of them. Marry: None Kiss: None Kill: Galarian Weezing, Garbodor, Skuntank Lance, Dragonite, Clair
Back
Top Bottom