Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Well, I never said that Pokémon Legends Arceus is a remake, because I don't agree with that statement. At most, I said they look like a very ancient fourth-generation prequel.
  2. FelipePR

Not yet, but in a few months they will inevitably be the best selling remakes. On the other hand, SWSH became the second most sold games in the Pokémon franchise and Pokémon Legends had a stronger release than SWSH and BDSP in Japan. Mario Kart 8 is the best seller in the franchise, as are...
  3. FelipePR

As long as there is no access to the servers, this is likely Hackable. that is, it must be possible to remove the license checker or validate a license. We just need good people interested in doing it. Anyway, it's for these reasons that emulators exist.
  4. FelipePR

Well, I got curious Lol.
  5. FelipePR

And if I choose the female protagonist, which is Lucas' rematch team?
  6. FelipePR

Well, what can I say? SWSH has no mega-evolutions and no Z-moves. Yes, the game had Gigantamax, but you can't dislike what you've never tasted. Lol What I mean is that SwSh is a significantly different game from X/Y and Sun and Moon, both in graphical aspects and gameplay elements. So, if you...
  7. FelipePR

Sword and Shield is a good game and one of the most interesting games in the franchise. It's accessible to new players while adding several new elements to veterans. I hope that one day you get to play it.
  8. FelipePR

In my interpretation, he/she doesn't want the franchise to die, but changes, that is, new airs, new elements and more daring. And that's what Legends, in the eyes of some, represents, while BDSP represents a step back into the past. But maybe, I misinterpreted him/her.
  9. FelipePR

Well, I think Pokémon BDSP and SWSH, especially the last, are better games than the excessive criticism makes out. However, criticism of the latest games in the franchise is not without reason. For quite a time the developers seem to have cut the edges of the games badly (the lack of post-game...
  10. FelipePR

Professor Rowan just got back to Sinnoh at the games. So, it's quite possible that Sycamore was his assistant in the Professor's previous stay in the Region, and not at game time, when he is possibly already a "Professor" as well.
  11. FelipePR

Many of the reviews suggest that the target audience is people linked more to Pokémon GO and Let's GO and Former fans who no longer follow the franchise. In other words, the intention is that this game will serve as a bridge for people, not so familiar with the current state of the main games...
  12. FelipePR

Ryan Gilliam - Unscored - Polygon When I saw screenshots of the game for the first time I said, "Hey I think they're releasing a main Pokemon game for mobile/smartphone", looks like I wasn't so wrong Lol. The remakes aren't doing really well on the reviews: Pokemon Shining Pearl
  13. FelipePR

Great post you made, which is worthy of all the attention. I only have one problem with it, which is precisely the first phrase reproduced above. To me it seems unreasonable, that is, too "nationalist" or "eugenic" by default. I don't know if I consider ORAS a remake so brilliant, although I...
  14. FelipePR

One of the things that saddens me in this remake is precisely the lack of wild overworld Pokemons. Well, I know this is a recent feature in Pokémon Games, but it's a feature that definitely made the games better for me. It's a delight in Sword and Shield to explore and re-explore areas in...
  15. FelipePR

This week my anxiety and enthusiasm was growing for the game releases, then I saw GameSpot pre-review. Well, they fixed the navigation problem, this is, the need for HM slaves, which was without a doubt the biggest issue in fourth generation games. And the undreground looks refreshing with its...
  16. FelipePR

The dress is certainly cute and pretty, but the rest.... I certainly prefer Lucas's ragged punk outfit.
  17. FelipePR

Well, as I had already played a lot of Pokémon Fire Red at the time, I was already familiar with the concept of remakes, especially why the first Pokémon game that I played was Silver. And since, in the late 2000s, there weren't a lot of advertisements or commercials about Pokémon in Brazil, I'm...
  18. FelipePR

I don't buy this "100% brand new game" story, Lol. Just before HGSS came out, I hadn't played G/S/C games either, at least not in their entirety. So just before the remake launched I played Pokémon Crystal, and then HGSS. And.... both, in their own way, were great game experiences. Actually...
  19. FelipePR

- You are right, It is easy to get overleveled in Pokemon Sword and Shield. However, this is more related to other mechanics than the All Experience Share thing. The Exp. Share mechanic, I think, was taken in account.
  20. FelipePR

In my opinion, the Secret Techniques mechanic, despite being practical, looks very silly, especially by the way it is addressed in the game. If you won items that you could deal with or get around obstacles, like in rom hacks, it would be something more intuitive. In Pokémon let's go, your...
Back
Top Bottom