Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Legends Arceus First Impressions and General Reviews Thread

The battles against the Lords get better and better to the point that at the end you will say that they should have done something more for the first two Lords. I perused around the clothes and hairstyles, but I couldn't appreciate them more than the original look Lol.
  2. FelipePR

Now that I've finished the game, I can say that the story advances and takes shape in the final stretch, even so it was less than I expected from a title with the word "legends" in the name. Seriously, there's almost nothing new in Pokémon Legends in terms of history that we don't already know...
  3. FelipePR

For me, this was perhaps the best part of the game, not only are the characters and the story around this Lord well developed, like the battle against it is also challenging in the right measure. I believe it was the only time that I "blackout" in the game, Lol. On the other hand, the satchel...
  4. FelipePR

I'm too tired to do a review today. So, I'll just say that I'm enjoying the game a lot and give a somewhat controversial opinion. I'm seeing a lot of people praising the game's story. And, while I found the premise interesting, despite being a bit of that usual litany (a boy/girl chosen by the...
Back
Top Bottom