Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Guess The Next Poster's Favorite Human Character from Pokemon!

Not really. Nemona is, admittedly, a pleasant character, but, in my opinion, she falls into the common place of many characters in the franchise, offbeat and hopelessly talented trainers. And, beyond that, she doesn't transpire, in my opinion, much personality. Nemona is a girl who puts her...
  2. FelipePR

Certainly the best Protagonist's Dad in the Pokémon game franchise, Lol. He's so cool that he even has the strongest Pokémon in the region, only comparable to the game's cover legends, as his faithful partner. --------------------------------- Jacq
  3. FelipePR

That guy who is so ostentatious and superb that we want to beat him to pulp. Yet, at the same time, we sense, strangely, an inherent need for him to be our friend. I don't know, I think I should disklike him, but I..... really like this Bad Ass Cool Guy...
  4. FelipePR

Very cool character, one of my favorites in the early days of the franchise. Today, I still hold him in high esteem, but not too high. xD -- Professor Elm
  5. FelipePR

The fury of an enthusiastic and passionate trainer. Flannery is vivid energy and lots of fun. Giovanni
  6. FelipePR

I am very fond of this character, especially in games, but she is not my favorite Pokémon character. Steven
  7. FelipePR

He's cool, but also presumptuously annoying. Jupiter
Back
Top Bottom