Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

- Well, regardless of the age that Game Freak gives to the characters, May ORAS looks like one of the youngest protagonists in the franchise, especially considering the promotional trailer where she looks even younger than in the game. Luckily, they changed it a bit in evolutions
  2. FelipePR

- I agree with every word, especially since the character is inspired by a gaming counterpart. If it was some exclusive anime character I think that they would have some creative freedom, being a game character, I don't believe. - People are always so glooming when the topic is about a...
  3. FelipePR

Right or wrong, this isn't exactly novelty to the Pokémon anime. But, depending on the repercussion, as before, they may come to defile such boobs. lol
  4. FelipePR

- Yeah, maybe I need to redeem myself. Her visuals and style don't look bad in this scan below, on the contrary. As I heard a few days ago, she looks eggcellent.
  5. FelipePR

- I've also heard this when watching a Pokétuber, but is this just fanfic by fans, or not? - Well, I'm of the opinion that we should, first, wait for the episode's premiere before venting opinions and forming judgments. - In the meantime, I sincerely hope that the episode will be able to...
  6. FelipePR

I really like Serena's visual style and official outfit in the games and in the game's promotional art. However, I didn't think the original outfit matched so well in the anime version, in which, as I can say, the protagonist looks younger and less mature in certain physical aspects. To be...
  7. FelipePR

Well, I won't say that her previous outfit was stunning. But I also don't consider it ugly, but, maybe, strange or peculiar. The main thing is that her previous outfit has a whole context and meaning that makes it impossible to be ugly. First, it was conceived as an act of determination...
  8. FelipePR

- Now that the image was taken down by copyright, we can conspire on whether Serena gave up on being a performer or not. Because honestly, with the notion of style and visual presentation represented by her new outfit, the girl should certainly give up.
  9. FelipePR

- Does it look like Ash is going to kick every champion's ass? So I ask, what will there be for him to do in the next generation, defeat tobias? - I hope it's not real, Serena's outfit doesn't have the slightest bit of style there: a simple monochromatic gray. Honestly, even I could do better...
  10. FelipePR

Of course not, at this point, Serena is probably the second most popular human character in the anime, just behind Ash. Not wanting to be partial, but already being, it seems to me a bizarre attitude of the producers to make her reappearance just a cameo. In addition to being disrespectful to a...
  11. FelipePR

- Well said, we assume that Wallace has regressed back to gym leader status simply because this is his situation in ORAS. But as far as I know, and I could easily be wrong, there is no evidence in the anime that Wallace has returned to the gym leader position, or that he is not an Elite Four or...
  12. FelipePR

If this is a regular contest, I might even agree. However, it is possible that this is a special contest with the participation of Wallace/Lisia, which would certainly draw the attention of several coordinators and even performancers. Also, nothing would prevent that given the great success...
  13. FelipePR

I've accepted this from the beginning, but the producers' conduct is deserving of receiving flames
Back
Top Bottom