Search results for query: *

1. FelipePR

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

No, he is often related to all Kanto starters and Pikachu as well. It shouldn't take long for the battle between Ash and Leon, so it must have been for fun. But I don't know and I haven't seen it Lol.
  2. FelipePR

Well, not only he is the champion of Kanto and Johto, he's also a native of the latter region, born in Blackthorn City, at least in games. But to be honest, the only dragon in Johto is the kingdra, which is already its main cousin Pokémon. The Red Gyarados representation will have to be enough.
  3. FelipePR

Oh, I remember that he wanted a fresh start, but I didn't remember that he said he wanted to follow in his grandfather's footsteps. It must have been almost 20 years since I saw the end of Johtho.
  4. FelipePR

Unless I'm mistaken, the only previous episode that reveals that Gary had become a Pokémon researcher is the episode 15 of Pokémon Chronicles, a spin off series that many may not have even seen. So honestly, I don't think the audience found the battle and the outcome of it strange. In fact, I...
  5. FelipePR

I don't think it was a bad choice at all. Up until then, Gary was the only great rival Ash ever had. In addition, in Silver conference, Gary lost to Ash by very little, which shows that he was not exactly an inferior trainer to the protagonist. Finally, the fact that Gary later defeats Ash shows...
  6. FelipePR

- Well, that's part of the setup for Ash to go to Sinnoh, which started five episodes before when Gary sent him a postcard from the region. The fact that Gary's Electivire defeats the franchise's mascot is, at first, intended to draw the attention and interest of Ash, as well as the viewer's...
  7. FelipePR

Since everyone is giving their ideas for the Masters Eight rounds, I'll provide my fanfic (Lol): Round 1: Ash vs. Alain -> The retribution Iris vs. Lance -> Battle For the Dragon Master Title Cynthia vs. Steven -> I ship Lol Diantha vs. Leon -> The Shining Stars Round 2: Ash vs. Iris -> The...
  8. FelipePR

Excadrill is a steel type, while Claydol is not. And actually, in most instances, Steven has a team with more rock-type than steel-type Pokémon. This occurs because Steven doesn't just stick to steel type, but always used fossil Pokémon in his team, which tend to be rock type.
  9. FelipePR

- The anime is emphasizing Lance's Gyarados, which is not his true ace. I'm afraid this could be an excuse for him not to fight Iris. - It seems to me from the image prominence given to Alain and Steven that they are going to have some episode or special focused on them.
  10. FelipePR

I think Alan should face Ash right away, in the quarters. I'm not absolutely sure they're building a battle between Ash and Cynthia. Certainly Cynthia, after Leon, is the most present champion of the season, but this is due to the remakes. Ash, in none of the Sinnoh Champion's appearances, has...
Back
Top Bottom