Search results for query: *

1. Felly

What video games are you playing now?

Playing a few games right now. • League of Legends - Working on making my way up to Silver 1 by the time the season ends in a few months. I've been doing pretty good lately, and I'm currently sitting at about halfway through Silver 3 right now. I've also been having fun playing with friends...
  2. Felly

Still playing a lot of RuneScape. I managed to finally get my Smitihing level to 99, so I've moved onto getting my Fishing level up to 99 now as well. I'm currently at level 79, and I'm trying to get it as high as possible ahead of the double XP week that starts tomorrow so I can make some solid...
  3. Felly

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Been playing a lot of this lately. I haven't quite reached the "end game" (terraforming and getting KK Slider) yet, but I'm working towards it slowly but surely. Regardless, I've been more or less enjoying it a lot (other than the Easter event), and I've been...
  4. Felly

Picked RuneScape back up for the new year. I have a goal to get two of my skills up to 99 this year, probably Smithing and Fishing, so I've been playing a lot the last couple of days since I have a goal to gain a level a day; easier said than done since I've been working every day since New...
  5. Felly

I got Monster Hunter: World for Christmas from a friend, and I've really been enjoying that lately. The scenery is great, though it feels a little difficult for someone who's playing single player most of the time; I was doing fine at first, but now I seem to be struggling a lot. I think I just...
  6. Felly

Finished Pokemon HeartGold finally last night, so I can mark that off my list of games to play. Otherwise, I've been playing Clicker Heroes in between finding games to play. Also been playing some League of Legends a bit lately since there's new missions out, and I've been wanting to practice a...
  7. Felly

Playing RuneScape right now, working on getting my Smithing to 82, which I'll probably be able to do by the end of the night tonight thanks to the bonus I have from the double XP weekend, and then I'll have completed that goal for the month. (And if I don't hit it tonight, then I'll probably get...
  8. Felly

Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf lately. Trying to get all the bugs and fish I can in November, haha. I've gotten a lot of the fish already, but I gotta catch more bugs. Also been playing League of Legends on and off, primarily with friends. RuneScape is also in my list of games...
  9. Felly

RuneScape: Still playing this. I'm paying for membership now, so instead of working towards just monthly goals, I've set up weekly goals so I'm getting my money's worth out of the membership and all. This week, I'm working on getting 97 Mining and 70 Smithing and also getting clan resources for...
  10. Felly

RuneScape: I got invited to a clan in game, and it inspired me to pay for membership. Gonna play more because I want to get my money's worth out of it and spend more time with my clan mates. Right now, I'm working on hitting this month's goal of reaching 95 Mining, and it's a lot easier now that...
  11. Felly

League of Legends: Working on playing 5 games with a few champs to do some recording so that I can turn them into videos to share on YouTube. I did my Tristana videos tonight, and I'll probably do my Olaf videos tomorrow night. (I would've had one Olaf video done tonight, but I forgot to start...
  12. Felly

Been playing a lot of RuneScape lately in my quest to get level 99 in all the free to play skills. It's a slow, tedious process that's actually super annoying.
  13. Felly

Pokemon Sun (3DS) - Slowly making my way to the end of the game. Slowly, but surely. League of Legends (PC) - Just grinding for IP on weekends at this point. Might hold off on my next champion purchase till next weekend, but if I don't, I'll probably be buying Gangplank if I can get enough IP...
  14. Felly

Bravely Default on the 3DS. Hoping that I can finish that sooner rather than later, at least by the end of the month, so that I can start Bravely Second. xD I've also been playing a fair bit of Team Fortress 2 on the computer lately. I lost interest in League of Legends because of its...
  15. Felly

League of Legends, but mainly with friends. I made a list of champions I want to get, and I'm mainly working on that. Once I get them, I'm working towards getting them to be mastery 5, which is easier said than done. I'm also playing The World Ends With You on the DS in my spare time. I'm...
  16. Felly

Been playing a lot of League of Legends lately. Trying to "git gud." xD
  17. Felly

League of Legends. Got on a kick with it because of some friends and haven't been able to really put it down since. xD
  18. Felly

Pokemon Omega Ruby. Working on challenging the E4 for a second time.
  19. Felly

Been playing some Portal lately. :3 Trying to finish it so I can play Portal 2 since I got that for my birthday from a friend, but I wanted to finish the first one before I started the second one. It's easier said than done.
  20. Felly

PC: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. c: I've been really excited to play this, and I finally have it, ahhhhh. :D Also Portal since I have Portal 2 now & I want to finish the first before I play the second. 3DS: Pokemon Y because I was in a little tournament on another forum, but I'm probably...
Back
Top Bottom