Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Your newest purchase or gift

A shadow box frame, some card stock, and some other bullet journal supplies at Michaels.
  2. Felly

A couple cookies at the mall.
  3. Felly

2 cups of 3 mini moss balls and an artificial plant for my 10 gallon fish tank that I'm still kinda setting up.
  4. Felly

Groceries
  5. Felly

A chicken burrito bowl and a drink.
  6. Felly

Bought a few groceries last night to get through a few days till my mom and I go to the grocery store to really stock up on food.
  7. Felly

A chicken bowl and a large drink from California Tortilla.
  8. Felly

An ice cream sundae at the IKEA bistro.
  9. Felly

Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A this morning. I got the hash brown scramble burrito with chicken and hash browns, a vanilla iced coffee, and a medium Sprite. I was disappointed by the coffee, but at least everything else was good.
  10. Felly

Hamster bedding and food, bird treats and food, and a couple ornaments for a fish tank I'm about to purchase this weekend when it goes on sale.
  11. Felly

Got a couple slices of pizza and an Arizona half and half tea for lunch today from the grocery store in my shopping center.
  12. Felly

Groceries.
  13. Felly

Picked up some cupcakes, a cookie cake, and some flowers for my mom for Mother's Day tomorrow (did the shopping a day early because I wanted it to be a surprise and I'm not working tomorrow) and also bought us dinner at Jimmy John's.
  14. Felly

Bought myself Chili's for lunch yesterday. Spent far too much money on food this week. xD
  15. Felly

Groceries.
  16. Felly

Bought two dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme since I had a coupon for it. Got a dozen glazed and a dozen assorted for about $13.
  17. Felly

Lunch last night at Tropical Smoothie. Decided to switch it up a bit and get a buffalo chicken wrap and a peaches and silk smoothie instead of my usual turkey bacon ranch sandwich.
  18. Felly

Besides the rent payment I just made, I went and bought groceries at the store yesterday after work, and I also bought treats and a ball for my hamster and some live plants for my fish tanks (and donated some food for shelter animals!!), also after work.
  19. Felly

Bought an air mattress and some food and drinks from Target earlier this week, and I also stopped in a local pet store to pick up a couple treats for my birds.
  20. Felly

Lunch at work yesterday from Tropical Smoothie.
Back
Top Bottom