Search results for query: *

1. Felly

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Hot and humid, though it did rain some earlier, which was nice.
  2. Felly

Hot. Just really hot.
  3. Felly

It was warmer today, but there was a nice breeze that didn't make it feel too hot.
  4. Felly

Rainy, but cool. Feels nice outside, actually.
  5. Felly

A little chilly, but it's lightly raining, which is nice.
  6. Felly

Was nice this morning, but as the day went on, it got hot and humid. Apparently the brief storms didn't do much to bring the temperatures down for very long.
  7. Felly

Hot and humid. Mornings are nice though since there's a nice breeze.
  8. Felly

It felt nice this morning, but when I left work, it was starting to get hot.
  9. Felly

It was hot outside, but it wasn't humid hot like it has been. It actually felt kinda nice outside (maybe because today was one of the few days where I was able to go out and not wear work clothes, haha).
  10. Felly

Hot and humid. It was supposed to rain here, but I think we just skipped all of that. :c
  11. Felly

Incredibly hot and humid, though it looks like it's supposed to rain later on tonight.
  12. Felly

Warm, supposed to be extra hot tomorrow though, which means there's probably going to be storms coming.
  13. Felly

It's warm and humid here, but it's also been raining, which seems to be helping a little bit.
  14. Felly

It was actually really hot earlier, but it's cooled off since some rain passed through earlier.
  15. Felly

Hot. Feels more like summer today than spring.
  16. Felly

It was nice and warm out today, which was nice. Supposed to start raining this weekend though.
  17. Felly

It's cold for this time of year. Felt nice outside, but it was still cool enough to warrant wearing a jacket.
  18. Felly

Surprisingly cold after a couple days of it being real warm outside. Was a little rainy too, but it was more of a light drizzle than actual rain.
  19. Felly

Was actually kinda cold. Didn't notice it too much when I was out, but it was cool enough to where I knew I needed to wear a jacket when I was outside.
  20. Felly

It was a little chilly today, actually. Felt kinda nice compared to the 70s we've been having lately.
Back
Top Bottom