Search results for query: *

1. Felly

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Made it all the way through Kanto in my HG playthrough that I've been chatting about here. I'm preparing to challenge Red at the top of Mt. Silver, but I have one Pokemon that's in the high 40s, two that are at level 50, and three in the mid-50s, so I'm nowhere near ready yet. I'm hoping to get...
  2. Felly

Managed to beat Clair in HeartGold, and now I've made it all the way to the Elite Four. I did a little research on Bulbapedia, and it looked like my team was at a pretty solid place for challenging, mid 30s with a couple of low 40s. Not the most ideal team, but I didn't feel like I needed to do...
  3. Felly

I managed to beat Jasmine and Pryce in HeartGold. Working on getting to Clair now, just gotta finish beating down Team Rocket for the hundredth time. I guess it works out since I decided I wanted to use Seel/Dewgong over Staryu, and I need to train my new party member up so it stands a chance...
  4. Felly

Been playing HeartGold off and on lately. Since my last post here, I've progressed all the way to Olivine City. I'm working on grinding a couple of my party members, specifically Quilava and Sudowoodo, up to level 30-35 (I can't remember which now) so I can have an easier time against Jasmine. I...
  5. Felly

Got through Sprout Tower the other night and beat Falkner. Picked up the Egg from the professor's assistant; I'm undecided on using it once it hatches, but I'll see where I'm at when that time comes. I also picked up the Hive Badge and made my way to Goldenrod City. I took a look in the...
  6. Felly

I started up HeartGold to do a run of it since I haven't actually fully completed the game yet. I plan on posting all the finer details later, once I make some pretty graphics to go along with it all. So far, I've only just started the game. I picked Cyndaquil, and I decided to catch a...
  7. Felly

I just got to the 4th island last time I was playing. I'm pretty sure I'm on the path to catching Solgaleo, as I'm currently in the Ultra Wormhole world. Had to save right when I arrived though because my 3DS' battery was low. :(
Back
Top Bottom