Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Paper Mario: The Origami King for the Switch. If we want to count microtransactions on mobile games too, I did just buy 100 PokeCoins on Pokemon Go so I could get a remote raid pass.
  2. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ordered Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology for the 3DS last night from Amazon as a little bit of an early birthday present. It's not expected to arrive until tomorrow (which is earlier than expected considering I thought it wasn't going to come until the 29th or 30th), but I'm looking forward...
  3. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Caved and decided to invest in RuneScape membership for a month to get my Fishing level the rest of the way to 99 faster and also use up some of the bonus XP I have in Mining and Smithing since they're already at 99.
  4. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought a few skins on League of Legends to treat myself for getting out of Bronze. Can't remember which ones off hand, but it was 4 skins total.
  5. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Paid for the subscription for FFXIV. It's only a month long subscription; debating renewing it at the end of the month, but I have some time to sort that out. Depends on where I'm at with it/if my friends are still playing it/if I feel like continuing to play it even if they aren't.
  6. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finished paying off Animal Crossing: New Horizons last Sunday. Now I just gotta wait till the 20th for the game to drop, haha.
  7. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Pokemon Sword last Sunday, and I also put $5 towards a preorder of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
  8. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

I picked up Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild today finally! Been playing for a couple hours or so, and I'm lovin' it!
  9. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought myself some RP and got Eternum Rek'Sai since it was on sale and I figured I'd treat myself for reaching Silver 2 in League of Legends.
  10. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up The Sims 3 and the Seasons, Generations, and Pets expansion packs for my birthday a month and some change ago, which also happened to be during the Steam Summer Sale. Enjoyed it for a little while, but I dropped it again because I was busy and I picked RuneScape back up again oops...
  11. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Last game I picked up was Pokemon Sun at launch.
  12. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Last game I purchased was the Bravely Second Collector's Edition. I still haven't even played it. :(
  13. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift for the DS. Got it in the mail a couple weeks or so ago, and all I've done is take the plastic off it. Hopefully I'll have the time to play it soon. :(
  14. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokemon Omega Ruby. n_n 2 broke 2 buy games very often. ;~;
  15. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bravely Default for the 3DS. I wanted to wait for my semester at school to end & for my final grades to post before I actually got this since I knew I wouldn't have the time to play it & do things at school. :c My math grade hadn't posted by the time I got it, but I was definitely sure I had an...
  16. Felly

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokemon HeartGold. GameStop is my savior for having this. ;~~;
Back
Top Bottom