Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Tech Help thread

Anyone got advice for stuck pixels on a phone? I've got a line of green pixels on the left side of my phone, kinda close to the middle. It started out as a single green dot, but today, it became a green line. My research has led me to believe it's stuck pixels, and it was originally something I...
  2. Felly

Tech Help thread

I never even realized that was on, but I turned it off and hopefully that resolves the issue. Thanks!
  3. Felly

Tech Help thread

Hello! I've had this occasional issue with my laptop where when I boot it up, it just won't let me go to the screen to type in my password to log in. It doesn't happen every time I start up my computer, but it happened again today when I went to get on my computer. Force restarting solves the...
  4. Felly

Tech Help thread

So I updated Windows 10 the other night when I shut down my laptop, and when I finally turned it back on today, the update had, of course, applied itself. However, it also removed my ability to access my desktop without having to go through File Explorer, and my Start menu comes up as a full...
Back
Top Bottom