Search results for query: *

1. Felly

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Reached 92 Fishing in RuneScape yesterday. Apparently that's an achievement in and of itself since it's the halfway mark to 99. Also picked up some world exploration achievements in FFXIV last night when I was playing.
  2. Felly

I finally managed to get terraforming in Animal Crossing: New Horizons! I guess you could say I've "completed" the game, haha.
  3. Felly

Aside from my leveling based achievements in RuneScape and my exploration and dungeon completion based achievements in FFXIV that I've been getting lately, I've also managed to finally make it to Silver IV in League of Legends! My goal is to get to Silver 2 this season, so I'm slowly but surely...
  4. Felly

Managed to pick up a few more exploration achievements in FFXIV last night, and I made it to level 30 so I could finally become a Summoner!
  5. Felly

I've hit 85 Fishing in RuneScape, and I'm about 3/4th of the way to 86, even though the double XP weekend is over; the free 14 days of membership from Twitch Prime is actually very helpful, haha. I've also gotten a few achievements in Final Fantasy XIV from exploring the world and completing...
  6. Felly

Hit 84 Fishing in RuneScape last night. I'm thinking I might actually manage to hit about 86, maybe 87 Fishing by the time the double XP weekend event ends since Twitch Prime gave out a free 14 day membership to subscribers and the double XP is actually better with membership, but we'll see.
  7. Felly

I made it to level 83 Fishing in RuneScape last night!
  8. Felly

Picked up quite a few achievements in Final Fantasy XIV over the past few days while it was on a free week, mostly related to exploring the world and completing dungeons.
  9. Felly

Team Fortress 2 • Real Steal - As an Engineer, escape with your sentry as a sentry buster is about to detonate. • Wage Against the Machine - Earn a credit bonus at the end of a wave. • .executioner - In a single wave, kill 15 bomb carrying robots in a row before they level up. • Firewall -...
  10. Felly

Team Fortress 2 There Can Only Be One - Decapitate your nemesis. Played some TF2 with a friend last night and picked this one up while we were playing against each other.
  11. Felly

Beating the E4 in OR, if you want to call that an achievement, haha.
Back
Top Bottom