Search results for query: *

1. Felly

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Alright, that's understandable. Hopefully y'all can find a fix for it. While I'm here, I'd like to report that I've had some mentions not working for me in that I don't actually get the alert for it. I believe that's been brought up before in the thread too, but I haven't looked too deeply...
  2. Felly

I went to see if there was something I could find for y'all to maybe help y'all out, and a Google search led me to page 8 of this very thread. This post on page 8 by Archaic makes it sound like y'all found a plug in and were testing it and hoped to have it released soon. Then two pages later, on...
  3. Felly

The message I sent earlier didn't need to be sent privately. It was a simple "hey, can you add a couple sentences to this? Here's a suggestion of what you could do for those two sentences in case you need one." A lot of messages I send don't necessarily need to be private, and I honestly don't...
  4. Felly

Apologies if this has already been discussed, and also apologies if this isn't the right place for this. This seems like the most appropriate place for a suggestion though, so here we go! Is it possible to raise the maximum character count allowed in a VM/profile message? Right now, the maximum...
Back
Top Bottom