Search results for query: *

1. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched a Shuppet last night, but probably one of my more notable recent hatches has been my first Riolu from a 10km egg. Wasn't an Unown, unfortunately, but hey, I'll take something else I don't already have too. I'm starting to run low on eggs though. I'm hatching them faster than I can...
  2. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched a Mudkip today, which was nice since I still need candy for Swampert. I'm trying to clear out egg space for when the 10km eggs with Unown drop so I can get as many as possible while it's active. I'm focusing mainly on my 2km eggs right now since I can usually hatch them in a day or two...
  3. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a Togepi last night. Probably coulda hatched two 2km eggs last night through Adventure Sync if I'd checked the app when I was on my break at work. (And I also probably could've gotten another 2km event egg. Whoops.)
  4. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a Magby last night and got another dex entry from it, so yay for that. Also managed to hatch another 5km egg today and got a Koffing out of it. I'm working on one of the 2km eggs I got from the event now, and hopefully it hatches into a Bonsly.
  5. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a 945 CP Ponyta the other day. I've also got another 5km egg that's about .2km away from hatching.
  6. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

As the title says, what was in the last egg you hatched? For me, it was a Cubone with 571 CP.
  7. Felly

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched an Alolan Vulpix from a 7km egg on Saturday, and that was nice. It'll be an Alolan Ninetales next time I go to evolve stuff. I only need Alolan Grimer to have all of the Alolan Pokemon from eggs. (Still gonna need Alolan Raichu and Marowak to have them all, but those are in raids, not...
Back
Top Bottom