Search results for query: *

1. Felly

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

559 words into chapter 7 of What Changes Us, as well as a little bit of editing. I think I've hit a stopping point for this chapter, since I think the direction I want to go with it would be a little awkward to throw in mid-chapter.
  2. Felly

Not sure of the actual word count, but I wrapped up chapter 5 of What Changes Us tonight. Probably would've finished it last night if not for my real bad headache. I'm not entirely satisfied with the chapter, but I didn't want to force anything.
  3. Felly

1196 words to wrap up chapter 4 of What Changes Us. Planning on going back and reading through it and making any necessary edits before posting, but I think I'm finally starting to find a groove with this story and really pushing forward with it.
  4. Felly

1685 words into chapter 4 of What Changes Us. Probably going to be working on this more now that I'm not spending so much time grinding RuneScape levels, and I'm honestly looking forward to it. Probably could've kept going tonight, but I decided to stop and take a break from it so I don't risk...
  5. Felly

501 words into my rewrite of chapter 3 of What Changes Us. I was hoping to get a little more done, but I'm honestly satisfied with what little I got out because I'm liking the direction the chapter's going so far.
  6. Felly

406 words on the rewrite of chapter 3 for What Changes Us. I originally started writing the chapter out a few weeks ago, but I've decided to change things up and do a rewrite of the chapter. Not sure if I'll rewrite the entire thing, but so far, that's what it's looking like.
  7. Felly

Wrapped up the first chapter of What Changes Us, another Castle fanfic I'm working on that takes place before the series starts.
  8. Felly

Wrapped up chapter 1 of What Changes Us, the Castle fanfic I'm starting up soon, and started chapter 2. None of it is ready for posting yet, but I didn't want to take too long of a break from writing, especially when the ideas for this story are flowing through my mind.
  9. Felly

I started plotting out my next chapter story for Castle. I'm planning on it taking place before the series begins, so it's a whole new world of uncharted territory that I'll basically be creating myself, other than using some characters from the show. I got it mostly fleshed out, but I thought...
  10. Felly

Got 1320 words into my latest Castle fanfic today to wrap it up. Planning on going back through it tomorrow to edit, and maybe it'll be ready to post. I'm a little apprehensive about one of the scenes, but I'm using this as an opportunity to grow as a writer, so I've gotta press forward with it.
  11. Felly

Wrapped up the 4th chapter of my story with some editing today. Finished it out at about 2720 words. It's one of the shortest in the story, but I didn't want to force anything. Hopefully I can pick it up with the next chapters.
  12. Felly

Wrapped up chapter 2 of Stay With Me, the story I'm currently working on. Probably the longest chapter I've ever written at about 7-8k words and 17 pages, but it helps set the tone for the rest of the story, so I guess it works out.
  13. Felly

Not sure of an exact word count, but I've been working through the second chapter of my latest story, fine tuning it and editing it before I post it. I've been rewriting things, especially a dream scene that I'm still uncertain on and may just take out in the end because I'm not feeling too...
  14. Felly

780 words for the final chapter of the Castle chapter story, titled Stay With Me, that I started writing a few days ago. I've got all 6 chapters typed out now, I just have to go back and edit and continue debating adding a 7th chapter to the end or calling it at the end of the 6th, where I feel...
  15. Felly

2279 words in another Castle one shot that's currently untitled. I've got my framework down, but I need to go back and clean it up before sharing.
  16. Felly

Wrapped up The Life I Saved with 1055 words. All I had to do was edit and change some things around, but I'm pretty pleased with it for having not really written much in a little while.
  17. Felly

379 words towards the Castle one shot I started writing the other day! The one shot itself is done now, but I need to go back and edit later to make sure it's solid and clean it up since I did type some of it mobile (because I felt real inspired to start it right before I started working).
  18. Felly

374 words for In the Face of Adversity. Decided to just wrap it up with a short chapter since I've lost the drive to work on it anymore, and I didn't want to just leave it unfinished.
  19. Felly

1692 words on my NaNoWriMo story. I'm starting to lose my drive for it, but I'm gonna power through since I don't want to just abandon it 9 days into it.
  20. Felly

442 words for NaNoWriMo today. Friend wanted to play League tonight after he got home from work, so I decided to join him, which took away some of my writing time. I'm off tomorrow though, so that'll give me a good opportunity to catch up.
Back
Top Bottom