1. Felly

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Hmmm, getting a car, maybe? I'd like to be able to do that by the end of the year. Other than that, I'm not really sure there's anything I'm really looking forward to this year. At least, nothing specific I can think of right now. There's a million little things I could probably think of, but...
  2. Felly

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Hmmm, this is a tough one. My year started off a little rough with moving around a bit, but mom and I finally managed to get our own place back in March, which was super nice; I wouldn't really call that my best memory of the year though. (Though it has allowed me to get my fish and birds, so...
  3. Felly

The holiday spirit. The decorations. Family and togetherness, though it's pretty much mainly just been my mom and I since my dad passed. The holidays were never really about the presents for me, though that's a nice bonus; it was always more about being with family and friends and enjoying the...
  4. Felly

I'd have to go with spring or fall. The weather isn't too cold, and it isn't too hot either. Spring also sees flowers blooming, and fall sees leaves changing color, both of which are pretty sights I enjoy seeing. I like winter as well, seeing all the Christmas lights going up is always nice and...
  5. Felly

A mage of some sort, probably one that can defend herself but also one that can heal herself/others as necessary. Those are usually the classes I steer towards when I play RPGs, so it'd make sense that I'd go for those if given the opportunity. Archer would be a neat one too, but my one irl...
  6. Felly

I used to be kinda skeptical about it, but I had an experience about a little over a year ago that kinda changed my perspective on things. For some back story on this, my dad lost his fight with cancer a little over a year and a half ago, at the beginning of January 2018. My mom and I went...
  7. Felly

I know a lot of random animal stuff from just picking things up at work. Like fish can eat peas to help cure swim bladder, which is basically an issue that causes them to swim weird but isn't fatal (in most cases), typically caused by overfeeding and constipation (but can also just be damage to...
  8. Felly

Pineapple on pizza because apparently that's strange. I'm also a fan of dipping fries into ice cream; sweet and salty is a good combo. Eggs with syrup isn't half bad, but I typically only do that when I'm eating out. I also like putting hot sauce on pizza. I'm sure there's other weird food...
  9. Felly

I think I'd like to be a character in something where I can be more of a ranged fighter type of character. Doesn't matter if it's magic or archery, though I'd probably prefer magic. Being able to do both would be cool too though. Also doesn't matter if it's an anime, TV show, movie, or video...
  10. Felly

Cheapest useful thing I bought and most expensive useless thing? Wow, this is actually a tough one. I think in terms of cheapest useful thing, I'd have to go with my TUL hole punch. It was only about $40, and it's allowed me to make my own pages in the TUL notebook I have instead of buying the...
  11. Felly

I wouldn't call myself an expert at anything, but I do know a fair bit of Harry Potter stuff. I feel like grammar is a strength of mine too, even though I don't always use proper grammar myself in casual situations.
  12. Felly

• Save some of it. Never know when you might need a rainy day fund, haha. • Buy a house. Something nice since clearly I got the money for it. • Buy a car. Also something nice and new. • Go on vacation. I can clearly afford it, so why not take a few weeks off work and see the world? xD • Donate...
  13. Felly

I can't remember why I joined many years ago back in 2009. I remember I was active on the Bulbagarden IRC channel though, so it probably had something to do with that, maybe? Left when I was in early high school though because I was a dumb kid that did dumb things on forums oops, then came...
Back
Top Bottom