Search results for query: *

1. Felly

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Mine's up too! Based on Ash's adventures through letters to his dad, who never actually responds. Rated E, about 5.8k words.
  2. Felly

Turns out I'd missed a big chunk of the story when I did my first read through the other night. I wrote down some notes to fill it in, and I just have to actually get it added in. I had some other notes too to fill out some other sections of the story, so I've done that first tonight; might go...
  3. Felly

I've been busy at work, so I haven't started the editing process quite yet. I have 4 days off this week, so I'm probably going to get started on it this week, maybe even tonight or tomorrow night! I kinda want my first editing run or two to be just to go through and find any plot holes I may...
  4. Felly

I wrapped up the basic premise of my story last night. Gonna give it a few days, maybe work on the other story I'd started before I started this one, and then go back with a fresh set of eyes to read through it and fill in any other gaps I need to fill in.
  5. Felly

I'm sitting at about a little over 2000 words right now. I got through the plot points I'd already written down the other day, but as I finished, I'd already found some spots that were looking a little empty, so I did some more research and made new notes. Once I fill in the gaps I already know...
  6. Felly

I started mine a week ago and haven't touched it since. I'm sitting at about 960 words though, so I feel like I've made a pretty solid start considering I've been struggling with writing for a little while. I'll probably work on it some more tonight, but my overall goal is to finish by the end...
  7. Felly

I also don't have a beta reader. I've never really actually used one, tbh. I've been considering starting, but I think I'm just so used to sticking with doing it myself that I'm hesitant to change things up? I dunno. I might still consider it, but I want to at least finish writing the ideas I've...
  8. Felly

I feel like I try to do a little of both. I want to create unique ideas to write while also trying my best to not have too many plot holes and/or pacing issues. I think most of the time, I end up with the cool ideas, but then there's a lot of plot holes or pacing issues, mostly the latter. No...
  9. Felly

I've got three ideas I want to work with right now. I had three, but I struck off one because I just don't want to write it anymore. • One idea is a Firefly fanfic with Simon and Kaylee writing letters to each other, but not actually giving them to the other because they don't know if the...
Back
Top Bottom