Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

I am now the Champion of the Galar region! :D Took me 3 tries and some Max Revives on my third attempt, but I managed to pull it off. I'm now spending some time collecting the rest of the Pokemon for my Galar dex.
  2. Felly

Managed to get all the way to my (first) champion match with Leon today. Of course, Rose had to interrupt it. *rolls eyes* I've caught Eternatus though (I think? I'm not sure, I didn't see the part where it was sent to a Box since my party's full, and I wasn't given the option to nickname it...
  3. Felly

I've managed to make it all the way to Ballonlea, which is just simply a beautiful town, today. I'm planning on playing more a little later, but I've progressed to Ballonlea and started Opal's gym challenge before I had to go finish getting ready for work. I struggled a lot with Bea's gym, but...
  4. Felly

I picked this game back up after all the talk with the recent DLC release. I managed to finally get to the first gym and beat it (after 2 attempts), and after a failed first attempt on the second gym, I'm training up my Yamper to level 20 so he (or she? I can't remember) can have Spark and I can...
  5. Felly

Haven't been playing too much, but I picked it up for the second time today before I went to work. I'm on Route 3 making my way towards the first gym. Not too much to say here. I've got a team of 5 Pokemon already, which I wasn't expecting, but apparently they threw a bunch of the ones I wanted...
Back
Top Bottom