Search results for query: *

1. Felly

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

I'd probably have to second what others have said in mosquitos and wasps, but let's also cancel allergies. I could do without those twice a year every year.
  2. Felly

Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I'd have to agree with Captain Hawlucha in that a teleporter for fast travel would be cool. It'd be nice to be able to sleep in a little more and not have to stress about leaving by a certain time to get somewhere on time.
  3. Felly

Thought of another one after I'd posted. "There is a universal truth we all have to face, whether we want to or not, everything eventually ends. As much as I’ve looked forward to this day, I’ve always disliked endings. Last day of summer, the final chapter of a great book, parting ways with a...
  4. Felly

There's a couple that have really stuck with me over the years, once more recently than the other. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - This one is said by Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's just...
  5. Felly

I drew some cloud themed Burmy, a shiny and non-shiny form, for the Elaria art contest.
  6. Felly

Hmmm. I think I'd have to go with the Harry Potter world on this one. I'm not sure which era, maybe either the Marauder era or the Potter era since both seemed relatively interesting. For house, Pottermore placed me in Slytherin years ago (or Thunderbird if I went to Ilvermorny, which would...
  7. Felly

Warmer weather is the main one, though I'm not really gonna appreciate the allergies that are gonna come along with it. I can't think of much else, other than maybe being able to enjoy the outdoors a little more since it won't be ridiculously cold. I don't really have any concrete plans for the...
  8. Felly

Glad to see this coming back! As for my goals for the year, I made a little list at the beginning of the year because I found it helped me accomplish stuff last year, and I keep it at the front of my bullet journal so that I can always reference it and make note of when I've made some progress...
Back
Top Bottom