Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Did you have fun? I was a sub, but the two times I subbed in, I had fun! I died one round in both times, but it be like that sometimes, haha. I guess if I'm not dying in the first round I'm in, I'm not doing it right. How was the flavour text? i'm so sorry i didn't actually read it, i just...
  2. Felly

"again" It was nice playing with y'all again! Best of luck again to the rest of you!! and thanks for letting the meme live on lmao Also, shout out to @Jinjo and also @Pika_pika42 for mentoring me the two times I've been in this game! I know I wasn't with y'all for long, but I appreciate the...
  3. Felly

My gut is a liar and deserves to never be trusted again.
  4. Felly

Damn, my gut was wrong. That's the last time I trust that thing.
  5. Felly

So it looks like we're not quite in a MyLo situation here; there's 2 Mafia and 5 Town of those of us left, so if we mislynch today, we've still got one more day to sort things out. That said, this post by Tood sticks out to me. Despite him being Mafia, I think it still has some valuable...
  6. Felly

I feel like I'm flip floppin' all over the place here, and I almost feel like a Psyduck right now. Let's see where this goes. Lumping these two quotes together, but there's three instances here of wanting to lynch inactive players with the desire to get them talking. Now don't get me wrong...
  7. Felly

It's possible Giri may not know they were switched N2, just as a heads up. I'm not sure if that's something that would be made known to the person affected by the switch, so it'd probably be better knowing if someone else targeted Giri since we'd know their action was redirected to Zorchic, if...
  8. Felly

Wowee this is a wild ride and I am lost. Okay, so we got the godfather, that is good, I am proud of y'all. Frozen Fennec made the one true sacrifice. Ummm, let's see here, so the Miller claim doesn't seem terribly sus to me, but the fact that Officer Snake hasn't said a whole lot this game...
  9. Felly

Hi I'm here, I've been reading through for funsies, but lemme take a minute to read everything else and make sure I'm still following and I'll throw some more stuff in.
  10. Felly

I said I was ready to die, but I didn't mean this early. xD Good game, y'all, and best of luck to the rest of you guys in this!
  11. Felly

You still have Cool_Username in your pings too. Just thought I'd let ya know so they don't get a buncha pings from this, haha.
  12. Felly

hello i have my role and i am ready to die. Read through the thread earlier, but I don't have too much in the way of thoughts. Big thing seems to be on Dawning's role claim right now. I agree with Zorchic on their thoughts regarding Dawning. The role claim seems believable to me, especially...
  13. Felly

Hmu with my role PM and I'll start readin' the thread.
  14. Felly

Late to the party, but I'm willing to join in as a sub if y'all need me. I think there was something in the rules about your favorite gym leader to prove that you read them, and that's Winona. ok bye call me if u need me
Back
Top Bottom